Injury Report: 2021 Injury Thread - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Girard got hurt? Great. Good to see Mack stand up for him. Even though that wasn’t even a particularly bad hit. Just unlucky. Need to see more of that. Just not from him.

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
So Byram and Macdonald expected back for playoffs?

What about Saad, Calvert and LOC?

Tonight might suck. Hope G is back. Do we start Gru and hope he steals 2 points or do we fear the hockey gods and go with Doobie? B2B after weeks off and prob face a lot of shots I dunno...

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Playoffs are about 2-3 weeks away and with Girard/Graves possibly out (for now) we are back to NINE
corpses even without Covid. This is not going to end well if this trend continues. And because it's the
AVS we know it will. And that is just a damn shame. :ha:

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
At some point things need to change, this teams identity for the last 3 years has been "unable to stay healthy". Have to think Joe hopefully figures out a situation where the team isn't heavily reliant on repeat offenders like EJ and Calvert even if I love them, obviously the other injuries they are going through with Byram/LOC/Graves and now possibly Girard are just unfortunate hockey plays. I just hate the idea of looking back and thinking damn that was a great team if they could stay healthy for all these years.

Reactions: Tommy Shelby

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Well if Graves is alright that’s at least good. As infuriating as he is, it’s better than having Middleton and Burroughs in the lineup

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
If Girard is done we’re gonna count on Byram more than we thought we’d have to.

Hopefully Girard is fine and if he is I still kinda hope they give him a week or two to relax a little. He looks gassed. A break would do him well as long as the injury isn’t anything serious.

Reactions: RockyMtnRedhawk
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
If Girard is done we’re gonna count on Byram more than we thought we’d have to.

Hopefully Girard is fine and if he is I still kinda hope they give him a week or two to relax a little. He looks gassed. A break would do him well as long as the injury isn’t anything serious.

How are we going to depend on a dead guy?

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
If Sam is done, the season is basically over. If EJ/Byram/Mac were all healthy we could probably cover with depth, without the first two we can’t, and it doesn’t seem they’re expected back

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210501-092352_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210501-092352_Twitter.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad