Injury Report: 2021 Injury Thread - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I miss Byram.

upload_2021-5-7_17-6-52.png

Mac2Rants

Sep 25, 2017
NS
If we Don't see Byram till next year (hopefully he gets back for some Post season) he comes in stronger and faster, also adding some power to his shot. this whole situation suuucks... :(

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
If we Don't see Byram till next year (hopefully he gets back for some Post season) he comes in stronger and faster, also adding some power to his shot. this whole situation suuucks... :(

It needs to be something really serious for him to miss the entire 2021. We have almost eight more months to go.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This looks like a tweet that should make us feel better about things:

I feel like the more involved some of these advanced stats are, especially when calculated by individuals or sites with small teams, the more susceptible they are to human errors like this, and the more likely some of these stats are just wrong.

Many of these stats are also just based on aggregates of the game charts, which rely on humans tallying things up, and making subjective determinations.

With everything that goes into calculating these advanced stats, let alone the problems with just one seasons worth of sample size, I always feel like the margin for error is a lot bigger than people realize.

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
Man wouldn't it be cool if there was any bit of transparency? Oh hey Mack is injured with an LBI but it's more maintenance than anything. Pretty sick of not knowing if today is the day it all falls apart or not.

Reactions: missionAvs

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I feel like the more involved some of these advanced stats are, especially when calculated by individuals or sites with small teams, the more susceptible they are to human errors like this, and the more likely some of these stats are just wrong.

Many of these stats are also just based on aggregates of the game charts, which rely on humans tallying things up, and making subjective determinations.

With everything that goes into calculating these advanced stats, let alone the problems with just one seasons worth of sample size, I always feel like the margin for error is a lot bigger than people realize.
Yeah but it says we're really good in spite of all our injuries so I'm inclined to believe it.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I assume we didn't get any news post-game? It definitely feels like the right time to take some maintenance days, especially w/ a b2b.

Edit: Nevermind

Reactions: missionAvs

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
He was at least more forthcoming with Nemeth, confirmed right away that it wasn’t a concussion and that it had to do with his neck. A shame because he was actually playing well IMO last night.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Do we know if Nemeth will play tonight or will we get Dan "The Man" Renouf?

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
So is mackinnon playing today, or are they giving him multiple games off?

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
This looks like a tweet that should make us feel better about things:

Seems about right. Compare our potential healthy depth off the top of my head to what we’re actually icing:

Landeskog - Mackinnon - Rantanen
Saad - Jost - Nichushkin
Kadri - Newhook - Burakovsky
Calvert - Bellemare - Donskoi
Soderberg - Compher - O’Connor
Sherwood - Dries - Kaut
Tynan - Bowers - Megna

Toews - Girard
Graves - Makar
Byram - EJ
Macdonald - Timmins
Nemeth - Renouf
Middleton - Burroughs

Grubauer
Frankie
Dubnyk
JJ
Miska

We’ve seen a lot of games from our 16-20th best forwards, our 9-12th best defensemen, and our 4-5th best goalies

Reactions: Metallo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad