Rumor: 2021-22 Trade Rumors and FA Part V: To Giroux or not to Giroux

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
When players are saying that losing all those draws is "a big disadvantage for them", I'll take their word.

NHL players know better than fans sitting at work talking on an internet forum?!?!

0001.gif

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Isn't Giroux pretty good on face-offs and PK? You can go with Naz PK 1 then Giroux PK 2

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I'll tap my own back. Wrote this in december:

"Am I the only one who still thinks that Kuemps is a legit 10 goalie in the league and will find his groove eventually?"

Many didn't agree with me. I'd like to see him signed to something like 5-5.5 x 4 yrs.
I put $25 on him to win the Vezina when his odds jumped to 43 to 1 lol.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I don’t know the guy, don’t know his credibility (doesn’t look that credible tbh) at all but…

atleast Seravalli is following this account for what its worth

Flyers fans must be expecting the moon at this point. Newhook + 1st ++

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I saw that comment. Did you see the other one about this not making it to the TDL? It seems like it might be correct.
It will be difficult with the cap unless they are taking JTC + Jost and are retaining 50% on Giroux.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I assume they're getting Toffoli to play on the 3rd line with Monahan and Dube, because right now they've got Ritchie there lol. The top two lines seem pretty set in stone with Gaudreau/Lindholm/Tkachuk and Coleman/Backlund/Mangiapane.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
I assume they're getting Toffoli to play on the 3rd line with Monahan and Dube, because right now they've got Ritchie there lol. The top two lines seem pretty set in stone with Gaudreau/Lindholm/Tkachuk and Coleman/Backlund/Mangiapane.

The best center in the 2013 draft is playing on their 3rd line? On a serious note, good trade for CGY…I hate it.

Reactions: dahrougem2

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Isn't Giroux pretty good on face-offs and PK? You can go with Naz PK 1 then Giroux PK 2
One of the best face off players in the NHL yes. I don't know how much he PKs but hes always been one of the best face off guys. Claude is another one of those guys that cut his stick a bit shorter when he got to the NHL mainly to win draws. Tyson Jost should look into it.

Reactions: the_fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad