GWT: 2021-22 PL Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
That or just let Xhaka play in a Swiss kit and watch the transformation. Seems night and day.

He’s proven nothing since joining Arsenal, was rumoured to be sold but Roma wouldn’t give us the money we demanded… so we just resign the guy for 4 more years?

The logic behind it all can be summed up in 3 letters… lol.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
He’s proven nothing since joining Arsenal, was rumoured to be sold but Roma wouldn’t give us the money we demanded… so we just resign the guy for 4 more years?

The logic behind it all can be summed up in 3 letters… lol.

I've had my fair share of criticism for Xhaka, but he's also been playing in a broken system. He looks damn good every time he plays for the Swiss.

Reactions: AB13

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Always important for a promoted team to win their first home game against a team on a downward spiral, who might end up fighting against relegation.

Reactions: ecemleafs

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
Another humiliating loss for Arsenal and they’re facing Chelsea and City in their next 2 fixtures.

Reactions: Rob

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Respect to Brentford though. Arsenal made their pressing look like Klopp's Dortmund/Liverpool for a while and the crowd was electric.

Reactions: Buck Dancer

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I know there was an Arsenal fan in here who questioned the thought of us fighting relegation...but,
3 games in, we will be pointless and in a massive goal differential hole. will spend the season fighting.

What I witnessed today was the worst I've seen the club play in over 30 years.
no cohesion, no game plan, no trust, .....just a bunch of players who went out to play.

Reactions: Buck Dancer

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
The preparation for this game, the 1st game of a new season, was an abomination. Arsenal looked like they were playing a friendly against a team that is way better then them.

The second we sack Arteta is the second we’ll be moving forward.

Reactions: booyakasha

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I know there was an Arsenal fan in here who questioned the thought of us fighting relegation...but,
3 games in, we will be pointless and in a massive goal differential hole. will spend the season fighting.

What I witnessed today was the worst I've seen the club play in over 30 years.
no cohesion, no game plan, no trust, .....just a bunch of players who went out to play.

They'll finish 8-10. I have them 9th. No way they finish lower than 11th. Absolutely no f***ing way.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Emery was literal fox shit that you find in your garden. The fact that Arteta is worse than him is an achievement in itself.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Locatelli is available for 40M€. Aouar is available for less than that. This would also involve selling/losing the salaries of: Kolasinac, Torreira, Lacazette, AMN, Chambers, Bellerin, Leno, El Neny, Xhaka, Pepe, Auba, Lacazette, Mari, willian, Cedric, and Nketiah
Who is paying for some of those top earners? They’d have to pay to make them go. We have also gone round and round on some of the players you think would come in. If there’s a better situation, they aren’t going to Arsenal. Heck, staying out and avoiding that dumpster fire might be better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad