Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Sounds like Jonathan Drouin last year.

Bednar is usually quick to dismiss these day-to-day cases as just that, but he’s a little more careful with how he answered the Byram question. This could be any timeline at all, really. Gotta feel for the kid. Rough start to his career.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Bednar is usually quick to dismiss these day-to-day cases as just that, but he’s a little more careful with how he answered the Byram question. This could be any timeline at all, really. Gotta feel for the kid. Rough start to his career.

I mean if god forbid someone in his family, a grandparent for example, passed Bednar isn’t going to know how much time Byram is going to need to go back home and take care of things.

Lets not speculate too much here.

Sounds like he’s already a big part of the team chemistry.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Yea when someone is injured Bednar says UBI or LBI. Obviously Byram isn't injured. Also when a family member is sick or something of that nature usually they say it.

What bothers me a little is I remember when Bednar said a couple of weeks ago that Byram has been cleared to play by the doctors but he (Bo) is going to decide when he's ready to play. This along with the Baugh article claiming that Byram had hard time with the COVID quarantine and even thought about quitting hockey fits the Drouin narrative.

Anyway, it's all speculations. We'll see.

Reactions: AvsCOL

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Don’t you love it when everyone has their own quote

He flew to Nashville, I’m assuming he’s fine and something is up with a family member/close friend

I dont want this to sound f***ed up but I hope that thats the case. That nothing is actually wrong with him and that its a family close friend related issue. Hopefully that issue resolves itself.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
The way it reads is that something unexpected happened at home. Whatever it is, hoping Bo takes the time he needs. He is an incredibly talented player and should be a huge part of this team, but more importantly than that, he’s a young man with a bright future in front of him.

Reactions: Ararana

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
The only thing that matters is that he or whoever is impacted gets through this a leads a happy life. That's all that matters, f*** hockey and the Avs in global, a kid's wellbeing is far more important.

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
I know we’re always coy/cagey with injuries and such, but I feel like Bednar would’ve said Bo “had a setback” as opposed to personal reasons. Either way hope everything’s ok.

Reactions: forsbergavs32

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Not criticizing anyone here because, hell, I wonder what the hell it could be too, but we’re gonna get ourselves twisted into knots speculating. Best not to read too much into what Bednar said. The only things that matter is that he didn’t specify what it was and that there’s no timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad