Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'm too lazy to do it but I wish we could go back and track how many games this year an Avalanche player got hurt/covid before the next game? I feel like it's all but one or two maybe.

It stretches back before this year but this year it's been especially bad.

Also this sounds like yet another groin injury for this team from Bednar's description. His system is effective when they practice it and implement it well, but with all the non stop hard skating, I think they might be at the precipice of what the human body can take without breaking down.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

Doesn't sound terribly serious, but we've thought that before and had guys miss the rest of the year.

Jack Johnson took a puck to the face and lost a shit ton of blood earlier this season, then returned to the game and started punching dudes in scrums.

If he can do that, this injury is probably going to keep him out for a bit.

tshack

Apr 27, 2014
Jack Johnson took a puck to the face and lost a shit ton of blood earlier this season, then returned to the game and started punching dudes in scrums.

If he can do that, this injury is probably going to keep him out for a bit.
After the first we had a pretty good hold of the game so maybe he just didn't want to push it. It's easier to deal with a few stitches than the possibility of pulling a muscle or something along those lines.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
After the first we had a pretty good hold of the game so maybe he just didn't want to push it. It's easier to deal with a few stitches than the possibility of pulling a muscle or something along those lines.

Unless you're LOC, our new WARRIOR (man I love this guy) - this my friends is a Stanley Cup type player (and why we are better than last year):
1206599656.jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad