Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
Unless they we're on covid protocol in the last month, I would assume they are still at risk of contracting omicron. Here are the players who have been in protocol in the last month:
MacDermid
Kadri
O’Connor
Rantanen
Francouz
Helm
Toews
Makar
Kuemper
Compher
Burakovsky

And just doing it from memory/light googling, players that have tested positive for Covid since the beginning of 2021:
EJ (Early 2021)
Girard (Feb/Mar 2021)
Byram (Mar 2021)
Landeskog (Feb 2021)
Jost (Feb 2021)
MacKinnon (Oct 2021)
JJ (Oct 2021)

WE HAVE A RE-INFECTION FOLKS, updated list:
COVID + in the last 90 days:
MacDermid
Kadri
O’Connor
Rantanen
Francouz
Helm
Toews
Makar
Kuemper
Compher
Burakovsky
Landeskog

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
WE HAVE A RE-INFECTION FOLKS, updated list:
COVID + in the last 90 days:
MacDermid
Kadri
O’Connor
Rantanen
Francouz
Helm
Toews
Makar
Kuemper
Compher
Burakovsky
Landeskog
Well, getting different varients isn't unusual. Keep in mind that Landy was injured and away from the team when they had their breakout last month. Hopefully, he is asymptomatic, back in 5 days, and is the last one to get it.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Lol.

So if he's asymptomatic, potentially back by Friday?

That could mean only missing tonight and tomorrow games.

Of course we probably get more cases now to deal with but considering half the team tested positive before Christmas it shouldn't be a big breakout.

Edit: I don't recall Landy testing positive in that last outbreak? He was out with injury. Unless he tested positive in November?

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
Lol.

So if he's asymptomatic, potentially back by Friday?

That could mean only missing tonight and tomorrow games.

Of course we probably get more cases now to deal with but considering half the team tested positive before Christmas it shouldn't be a big breakout.

Edit: I don't recall Landy testing positive in that last outbreak? He was out with injury. Unless he tested positive in November?
As it stands, the only players currently on the roster that are still testing are:
NAK
Jost
MacKinnon
Maltsev
Newhook
Nuke
Byram
Girard
EJ
JJ
Murray

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
As it stands, the only players currently on the roster that are still testing are:
NAK
Jost
MacKinnon
Maltsev
Newhook
Nuke
Byram
Girard
EJ
JJ
Murray

That's what I was thinking. I couldn't remember where I read it but I thought I saw once you test positive if you're vaccinated you didn't have to get tested again for x amount of time.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Fun story I may regret sharing with y'all. I was at La Boheme one night many, many years ago and a REALLY drunk stripper there was doing a lapdance and gave me a fat lip when she stood on her head and bashed her ass into my face.

She prefaced that move by saying "Are ya ready!?" I should've said "No, no I am not."

I still tipped her.

Reactions: jabubenice

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Fun story I may regret sharing with y'all. I was at La Boheme one night many, many years ago and a REALLY drunk stripper there was doing a lapdance and gave me a fat lip when she stood on her head and bashed her ass into my face.

She prefaced that move by saying "Are ya ready!?" I should've said "No, no I am not."

I still tipped her.
Wait her ass gave you a fat lip? Either she has a really hard boney ass or that was herpes bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad