Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
A mixture of happiness and depression.

We're a good team! But we can be bad again any minute!

happy-jumping.gif

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I get really worried when this thread has a new post in it so I wanted to freak some people out that think like me. Carry on.
I saw a bump up, clicked on it thinking I'm gonna see a Twitter post of 4 Avs players being injured after yesterday's game, and 3 players gone into covid protocol

Reactions: missionAvs

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Well the Ducks just canceled practice due to Covid and we played them last night.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
You can’t get Covid again for a few months after you get it, who on the team can even get it at this point?

According to the NHL's protocol, they don't even test guys for 90 days after exiting protocol. I think over half the team isn't even getting tested right now.

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Who on the Avs hasn't had covid yet?

EJ
JJ
Jost
NAK
LOC
Kadri
Landeskog
Girard

I'm not sure if this is correct. Just guessing

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Girard had Covid last year
I'm talking this year. If you got covud last year, you can get it again this year, I'm just trying to figure out how many more Avs players are still testing and can get it. Seems like half the team if not more already had covid

Garavar

Nov 27, 2016
The recipe to not get covid is to play like shit. Swing and miss at open net covid immunity for 3 games, pass the Puck to opposing player who scores 5 game covid immunity, additional 3 games if it's GWG.

Let me tally up Josts numbers, carry the two... He is immune until Game 7 of 2023-2034 regular season.

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
I'm talking this year. If you got covud last year, you can get it again this year, I'm just trying to figure out how many more Avs players are still testing and can get it. Seems like half the team if not more already had covid
Unless they we're on covid protocol in the last month, I would assume they are still at risk of contracting omicron. Here are the players who have been in protocol in the last month:
MacDermid
Kadri
O’Connor
Rantanen
Francouz
Helm
Toews
Makar
Kuemper
Compher
Burakovsky

And just doing it from memory/light googling, players that have tested positive for Covid since the beginning of 2021:
EJ (Early 2021)
Girard (Feb/Mar 2021)
Byram (Mar 2021)
Landeskog (Feb 2021)
Jost (Feb 2021)
MacKinnon (Oct 2021)
JJ (Oct 2021)

Reactions: the_fan

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Every time I read a post in this forum I expect to see a report on the latest Avs player to contract Covid-19.
Same first reaction I have is : Ohh no who is it this time?

So I apologize in advance to the next Avs fan coming in this thread thinking the same :laugh:

Reactions: flyfysher

the_fan

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Unless they we're on covid protocol in the last month, I would assume they are still at risk of contracting omicron. Here are the players who have been in protocol in the last month:
MacDermid
Kadri
O’Connor
Rantanen
Francouz
Helm
Toews
Makar
Kuemper
Compher
Burakovsky

And just doing it from memory/light googling, players that have tested positive for Covid since the beginning of 2021:
EJ (Early 2021)
Girard (Feb/Mar 2021)
Byram (Mar 2021)
Landeskog (Feb 2021)
Jost (Feb 2021)
MacKinnon (Oct 2021)
JJ (Oct 2021)
So pretty much the whole team either had covid or been in covid protocol

Except Jost:laugh:

Reactions: The Kingslayer
Status
Not open for further replies.