Injury Report: 2021-22 Injury/COVID Report: 04/28: Werenski, Blankenburg out

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan

While Boqvist’s offensive ability can’t be denied, I don’t think this really hurts the team when it comes to letting in goals.

My opinion on Gavrikov has been expressed. I was high on him before he came over. He isn’t what I thought he was. He shouldn’t be seen as anything higher than a #4D and I think he’d be better with 3rd pairing time.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Im sure this won’t lead to hiding symptoms.

If they are able to be hid from people around you daily, and they are able to perform on a professional sports level while barely being affected, should they even be considered “symptoms”??

I mean, at this point I don’t think anybody can really debate the issues with the accuracy of tests or what a “positive” COVID-19 test really means, no??

Are we really gonna consider every runny or stuffy nose as a “symptom”, while the players travel all over the country in the middle of the winter??

Reactions: JacketFanInFL

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
If they are able to be hid from people around you daily, and they are able to perform on a professional sports level while barely being affected, should they even be considered “symptoms”??

I mean, at this point I don’t think anybody can really debate the issues with the accuracy of tests or what a “positive” COVID-19 test really means, no??

Are we really gonna consider every runny or stuffy nose as a “symptom”, while the players travel all over the country in the middle of the winter??

The answer has been yes but appears to be changing to no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad