Injury Report: 2021-22 Injury/COVID Report: 04/28: Werenski, Blankenburg out

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I'm guessing Korpi is still sick if Tarasov got called up again

What is the waiting period before players who tested positive can exit quarantine? 10 days, 14 days?

He might be sick or might just be stuck waiting in quarantine.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Game on Tuesday against Chicago has been postponed, most likely due to the inability to call up enough guys due to the Monsters COVID issues

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Game on Tuesday against Chicago has been postponed, most likely due to the inability to call up enough guys due to the Monsters COVID issues
Yeah just heard about it sire. Pretty weird... all this time to get players back and now this.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Hope you’re right, as I have tix to the New Year’s Day game.

Would suck that it took Bjork being out but it would be past time to see Bemmer.
As they say here, everything bad is good for something. So we can see how Laine will lead the team even after a long break.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

This is frankly going to be impossible to stay ahead of for the next few weeks until they've all gotten it based on what I see here since they'll never go back to the full bubble.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

LJ7

#80 #13
Mar 19, 2021
Ohio

With this and the taxi squad I don't think many more games will be PPD leaguewide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad