Injury Report: 2021-22 Injury/COVID Report: 04/28: Werenski, Blankenburg out

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCbus

Someday, we’ll have an NHL team.
Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
It seems like the timing worked out so that Tarasov will leave with injury right at the same time Korpisalo will be able to re-enter the squad. I would expect Korpi to be back until I hear something different.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I hope Tarasov can play against Tampa. Because if Vasilevsky plays two pupils from Salavat Yulayev children school would play against each other (their places of birth don't let to confuse you, they were born where their fathers were currently playing) . :)Also he`s probably better than Elvis and Korpi now.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Are the Monsters still in a covid pause? Because if not, why are we icing Harrington-Carlsson as the 3rd pair?
As far as I know they aren't. They have three road games this weekend and haven't heard if they are postponed. According to their website they are on. The AHL did announce the season is extended to April 30th, and the Monsters have rescheduled two games that were postponed.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I
I thought we added JF Berube to the taxi squad. Was he not there to practice?
magine if Korpisalo plays his best game of the season tomorrow sire? That would really rock some hockey worlds. Tarasov might be out for a long time and elvis seems not ready for tomorrow's game. Hell, tarasov might not play a game this season anymore. Korpisalo has been real good history wise in these type of situations.

Reactions: thebus88

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I

magine if Korpisalo plays his best game of the season tomorrow sire? That would really rock some hockey worlds. Tarasov might be out for a long time and elvis seems not ready for tomorrow's game. Hell, tarasov might not play a game this season anymore. Korpisalo has been real good history wise in these type of situations.

That’d be great!

I mean he can't play much worse. He had a couple of nice games but he hasn't played a full 60 in over a month.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Is Elvis finna be ready for tomorrow no? He was said to be almost there and dtd, he real close must be sire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad