2020/21 Roster Thread IV: A New Hope

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsolutelyNot

Nov 8, 2012
PA
Saw that. Almost threw up my dinner. The "Flyers need to get heavy" part of Flyers twitter is an odd bunch.
Yeah, they get pigeon tossed on the regular. Last 2 games by Buffalo, last 2 playoff series against NYI and Montreal. They don’t win wall battles, which is what you need to actually have a shot at winning a Cup. “BuT sKiLL!” Skill is useless if you don’t have the time and space to showcase it. The roster may be deep but it is poorly put together. You have Hextall to thank for that. Fletcher can only do so much, and now he’s strapped in a flat cap world.

Reactions: Larry44

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
That guys has 200 followers, could he really have sources

Exactly. How is a random Twitter handle diagnosing Myers a day before the team officially makes an announcement suddenly gospel? I'll wait until tomorrow's press conference before walking into traffic.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
REPORT: Philippe Myers stuck in the Springfield Mystery Spot, out indefinitely. Official details to follow.

emc2.gif

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Ghost can replace Myers whenever he comes back but the problem is now he's not replacing one of Braun, Hagg, or Gus.

Keeping them is a bigger problem than losing Myers.
One side effect was that it seemed clear they’d try Ghost with Provorov. Now who knows

Reactions: Striiker

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Exactly. How is a random Twitter handle diagnosing Myers a day before the team officially makes an announcement suddenly gospel? I'll wait until tomorrow's press conference before walking into traffic.
What makes you think both these injuries won't be disastrous? This is the flyers. We won't see either of them until March, and that's a stone cold lock

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
When Fletcher did the virtual thing with STH’s I got the sense that never truly replacing Niskanen still concerned him but was optimistic that it would work itself out. If Myers is out long-term, that changes things dramatically. Depth on defense dries up real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad