2020/21 Roster Thread IV: A New Hope

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
What impresses me about Farabee so far is how much more physical he is this year, the added strength wasn't media hype, he's maturing into his body. Last year he was consistently rag dolled, now he can hold his own.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
42 CF% in Liiga this year. Wasn't great last year either. Had solid numbers in the NHL but SSS in a limited role.

I'm all for taking shots but they won't even play Friedman who is probably of a similar ilk at this point.

Oh trust me, I wasn’t even dreaming that this was a possibility. I’m just saying this is yet another available option that they’ll pass up.

They’ll just continue to happily run Braun, Hagg, and Gus while they could replace two of those players with Friedman and Honka, then eventually Ghost. But of course they won’t do it.

To fix a problem you must first recognize the problem. Fletcher confirmed he believes all three of these guys can help this team win a cup by giving them brand new contracts and I don’t think he suddenly opened his eyes after 4 games.

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
7636160b094af5fb99b86af41be1b5ef.png

(regular season) winning smile, baby.

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Claim Honka.

Sad that Fletcher missed on Ian Cole.

Provy, Sanheim, Ghost, Cole, Honka, Braun would be still OK at least...

But right now? We're f***ed.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If true (I have no idea who that is) then something needs to be done because we can't keep Gus, Hagg, and Braun in the lineup, even when Ghost is back. Friedman coming in is a must.

Claiming Honka seems like a no-brainer, given our situation and the fact that he's only making $700k.

Worst case scenario would be Fletcher making a trade because *gestures at everything else he's done*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad