2020/21 Roster Thread IV: A New Hope

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Ghost wanted some nookie with a nurse.

Maybe this is a joke you're continuing to make and I can't interpret the tone through text, but could you please knock it off with acting like Gostisbehere engaged in inappropriate behaviour because his fiancee is in the medical profession? For someone who clearly understands how the illness works from your posts in the other threads, Covid is not an STD. Simply living with someone in the medical profession could be enough to trigger these protocols under the proper circumstances.

If it's a joke being made, I don't think anyone is laughing. If you're just taking potshots at Ghost to try to bolster a negative perception of him, it's weak.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm going to barf

63b82b45cbf2a50e802cf0aab26060b9.png

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I literally said to my wife last night I’ve never seen a 6’6 defenseman brush off two flyer hits as easy as he did and then get literally beaten easily in a board battle against 5’11 Travis Konency in a critical point in a game.

Her reply you ask? “Shut up Prongo, you’re stupid “

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Maybe this is a joke you're continuing to make and I can't interpret the tone through text, but could you please knock it off with acting like Gostisbehere engaged in inappropriate behaviour because his fiancee is in the medical profession? For someone who clearly understands how the illness works from your posts in the other threads, Covid is not an STD. Simply living with someone in the medical profession could be enough to trigger these protocols under the proper circumstances.

If it's a joke being made, I don't think anyone is laughing. If you're just taking potshots at Ghost to try to bolster a negative perception of him, it's weak.
I can't imagine whom you're criticizing, surely couldn't be someone thickheaded enough to expose the whole website to a libel suit concerning a player's personal life. Also surely not someone who routinely waxes rhapsodic about the toned, lithe bodies of teenaged boys and how their thickness is the ticket to real money.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I literally said to my wife last night I’ve never seen a 6’6 defenseman brush off two flyer hits as easy as he did and then get literally beaten easily in a board battle against 5’11 Travis Konency in a critical point in a game.

Her reply you ask? “Shut up Prongo, you’re stupid “
You're married to Meltzer?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I'm going to barf

63b82b45cbf2a50e802cf0aab26060b9.png

I watched the game on tape, but Jones and Jackson were whipping themselves into a frenzy talking about trading for Ristolainen. Every other shift. It was cringe^nth factor. You could hear the saliva fountain pouring from their agape mouths. In Jackson’s case, you could hear the ripping of denim.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
The best part about trading for Ristolainen is that the Flyers wouldn't have to use an expansion slot on him. They could leave him exposed knowing full well that Seattle won't take him, and they'll have him and his $5.4 million cap hit for another year.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I watched the game on tape, but Jones and Jackson were whipping themselves into a frenzy talking about trading for Ristolainen. Every other shift. It was cringe^nth factor. You could hear the saliva fountain pouring from their agape mouths.
Yep, we talked about that a bit during the GDT last night. They're in love with the guy and if we had a pair of Hagg and Ristolainen they'd... well, you know... themselves to death.

Did you hear in the previous game where Keith Jones was whining that he can't understand why fans don't like him? His basis for this complaint is that Risto plays a lot of minutes and hits people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad