2019 Traverse City Prospect Tournament (Sept. 6-10)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Aqi4mmey_400x400.jpg

tHe JaCkEtS hAvE nO pRoSpEcTs TrAdEd ThEm AlL fOr DuChEnE

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
New York Rangers fall 6-2 to Columbus.

SCORING SUMMARY
Period 1
New York Rangers - Brett Kemp (Cody Milan, Ryan Dmowski) 14:37
Columbus Blue Jackets - Alexandre Texier (Nikita Korostelev) 16:29
Columbus Blue Jackets - Egor Sokolov (Matt Brassard) 17:23
Columbus Blue Jackets - Maxime Fortier (Nikita Korostelev) 19:44
Period 2
Columbus Blue Jackets - Trey Fix-Wolansky (Jakob Lilja, Alexandre Texier) 0:18
Columbus Blue Jackets - Trey Fix-Wolansky (unassisted) 1:34
Columbus Blue Jackets - Nikita Korostelev (unassisted) 11:14
Period 3
New York Rangers - Brett Kemp (Josh Maser) 4:06
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Nothing against the Rangers and I completely agree, but this post just reminded me of a few seasons ago when Buffalo was at a tournament. I think it was just a 4 team tourney. They were suppose to just lay waste to the opponents, but I think thet went 1-2 and got killed by someone.

Not saying the poster is saying his team will dominate, or anything against the Rangers. Just, for whatever reason made me think of that.

lol, they were just thumped 6-2

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
New York Rangers fall 6-2 to Columbus.

SCORING SUMMARY
Period 1
New York Rangers - Brett Kemp (Cody Milan, Ryan Dmowski) 14:37
Columbus Blue Jackets - Alexandre Texier (Nikita Korostelev) 16:29
Columbus Blue Jackets - Egor Sokolov (Matt Brassard) 17:23
Columbus Blue Jackets - Maxime Fortier (Nikita Korostelev) 19:44
Period 2
Columbus Blue Jackets - Trey Fix-Wolansky (Jakob Lilja, Alexandre Texier) 0:18
Columbus Blue Jackets - Trey Fix-Wolansky (unassisted) 1:34
Columbus Blue Jackets - Nikita Korostelev (unassisted) 11:14
Period 3
New York Rangers - Brett Kemp (Josh Maser) 4:06
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Haha what the hell is Texier doing there?!

Reactions: TLEH

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Absolutely stunned that the rangers prospects lost. Didnt think it was even possible

Only two of their forwards are drafted players (Kravtsov and Henriksson) and another two or three are UFA signings and the rest are invites. Their D is more talented and looked better but still has several just drafted players and to be honest Shesterkin didn't bail them out the way the team needed him to. Looks like he's still adjusting to the smaller rink, looked off his marks on several goals.

Kakko didn't play because he's sick and many of their remaining top prospects aren't at this tournament for various reasons (Miller can't play in it, Lundkvist is too busy playing top pairing on his SEL team, etc)

e: frankly their team for this is awful but Fox made things happen, though perhaps pressed a bit much at times, Rykov was steady, Reunanen was solid, Robertson looked alright, Kravtsov created a good amount of chances in the offensive zone, Henriksson did a solid job as well. Jones was decent, Kemp scored two goals but I don't remember a ton about him otherwise.

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
Only two of their forwards are drafted players (Kravtsov and Henriksson) and another two or three are UFA signings and the rest are invites. Their D is more talented and looked better but still has several just drafted players and to be honest Shesterkin didn't bail them out the way the team needed him to. Looks like he's still adjusting to the smaller rink, looked off his marks on several goals.

Kakko didn't play because he's sick and many of their remaining top prospects aren't at this tournament for various reasons (Miller can't play in it, Lundkvist is too busy playing top pairing on his SEL team, etc)

e: frankly their team for this is awful but Fox made things happen, though perhaps pressed a bit much at times, Rykov was steady, Reunanen was solid, Robertson looked alright, Kravtsov created a good amount of chances in the offensive zone, Henriksson did a solid job as well. Jones was decent, Kemp scored two goals but I don't remember a ton about him otherwise.

2 on 1s & breakaways are something he normally didn’t see with SKA.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Dach absolutely undressed the red wings goalie on a breakaway.

He didn't even come to the game clothed.

I remember thinking Fulcher was trash last time I saw him play. He's just refreshing my memory at this point.

Not trying to take credit from Dach though. It was a good move.

Seider has stood out quite a bit.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Leafs dominating on the PP so far, up 6-2 vs. the Blues.

Robertson (after a nervous 1st shift and awful giveaway) looks absolutely fantastic. Such a good shot.

Kivihalme looking great as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad