2019 Season Discussion Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Was offered the trade of Ingram and Howard (TE) for Kittle and Sony

was thinking of countering with Kittle and Sony for Ingram and Singletray.

I am hurting at RB with currently Sony, Williams and Mack. I picked up TE Andrews off the waiver wire this morning in anticipation of being able to trade him off this week (also have hunter henry on my bench).

So I think it wouldn't hurt me to move Kittle and up my RB depth.

Ingram, Willams (KC), Mack and Singletray w/Andrews or Henry

or

Sony, Williams (KC), Mack and Kittle

WR core of Hilton and Hopkins

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
If you have Hunter Henry and Mark Andrews, then I'd definitely move Kittle for best RB possible. If you don't get a good enough RB, then do Henry or Andrews. Don't sacrifice your high-end TE just for a depth RB. You drafted Kittle knowing you'd have to sacrifice a bit at either WR or RB.

I don't think Ingram is a big enough upgrade over Sony to move Kittle though. I could maybe see it if you weren't giving Sony, and he or Ingram simply became your RB4.

If that guy wants to upgrade to Kittle, I think he has to take some sort of a hit, and in that deal, he really isn't.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
If you have Hunter Henry and Mark Andrews, then I'd definitely move Kittle for best RB possible. If you don't get a good enough RB, then do Henry or Andrews. Don't sacrifice your high-end TE just for a depth RB. You drafted Kittle knowing you'd have to sacrifice a bit at either WR or RB.

I don't think Ingram is a big enough upgrade over Sony to move Kittle though. I could maybe see it if you weren't giving Sony, and he or Ingram simply became your RB4.

If that guy wants to upgrade to Kittle, I think he has to take some sort of a hit, and in that deal, he really isn't.

good points. I have shopped Kittle around this morning but there is little interest as "statistically" he struggled last week so people are coming back with low counters.

I will probably try to counter with Andrews for Ingram and go from there. I just wouldn't mind a bit more depth on my RB situation. I also have hunt stashed away but he Is a no factor atm.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
When you have a trade proposed for Antonio Brown to someone who is notoriously slow with checking trade offers and are keeping an eye out to cancel it at any given moment...

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
good points. I have shopped Kittle around this morning but there is little interest as "statistically" he struggled last week so people are coming back with low counters.

I will probably try to counter with Andrews for Ingram and go from there. I just wouldn't mind a bit more depth on my RB situation. I also have hunt stashed away but he Is a no factor atm.
He had 10 targets and 8 catches, he'll be fine. I'd hold Kittle if people think he struggled.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Henry out; need a TE.

The best options - Vernon Davis, Tyler Higbee, Brent Jarwin/Jason Witten then you have a guy like Eifert who hasn't done much lately.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Henry out; need a TE.

The best options - Vernon Davis, Tyler Higbee, Brent Jarwin/Jason Witten then you have a guy like Eifert who hasn't done much lately.
I got lucky. Have Henry in 3 leagues, got Kittle in a trade before week 1, and then got Hockenson and Waller in the other 2.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Is Henry droppable in the hypothetical/generic instance? Like will I regret dropping him for the Cowboys D/ST which I can play this week and next against Miami? I have Vance and don’t have anyone else more droppable than Henry imo.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Is Henry droppable in the hypothetical/generic instance? Like will I regret dropping him for the Cowboys D/ST which I can play this week and next against Miami? I have Vance and don’t have anyone else more droppable than Henry imo.
If you have a decent replacement, I'd say you can drop him. Ekeler was probably going to steal some of his targets anyway.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Nooo, I told you Parker :thumbd: haha

Ugh

Gallup, Sutton, Metcalf, Ronald Jones, Westbrook for rest of season?

Gallup, Sutton, Metcalf, Westbrook, Jones

Was offered the trade of Ingram and Howard (TE) for Kittle and Sony

was thinking of countering with Kittle and Sony for Ingram and Singletray.

I am hurting at RB with currently Sony, Williams and Mack. I picked up TE Andrews off the waiver wire this morning in anticipation of being able to trade him off this week (also have hunter henry on my bench).

So I think it wouldn't hurt me to move Kittle and up my RB depth.

Ingram, Willams (KC), Mack and Singletray w/Andrews or Henry

or

Sony, Williams (KC), Mack and Kittle

WR core of Hilton and Hopkins

Well, there goes having Hunter Henry...

Henry out; need a TE.

Davis

I'd just cut your defense and hold for now.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I was very impressed by Mark Andrews' game on Sunday. I think he's got the potential to be a top TE in the league, especially if Jackson can show more of what we saw from him on Sunday (yes, I know it was against Miami, but still).

BlueSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I'm playing Fantasy Football on Yahoo and someone sent me this trade offer:

Deshaun Watson
Miles Sanders
toTHEM
Cam Newton
T.Y. Hilton
toME
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Thoughts?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
No.... Watson should be in line for a good season, Newton has been meh the last couple years and Hilton likely isn't reaching 1K YDs or more than 5 TD' without Luck.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Who are your WRs? Unless you are REALLY hurting at WR I’d advise you not to take this trade.

Edit: Even if you’re hurting at WR, trading away Watson to get Cam as your starter is a risky trade-off.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Time for more crazy drops. I wasn't able to get Diggs, I had #2 claim, but the guy who got him dropped Wentz because he already had Watson. I have Jackson. Would you take Wentz over Jackson and would you then try to sell high on Jackson?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'd pass, I'd only consider it if your WR are terrible, but there are better ways to fix that than trading Watson.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm playing Fantasy Football on Yahoo and someone sent me this trade offer:

Deshaun Watson
Miles Sanders
toTHEM
Cam Newton
T.Y. Hilton
toME
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Thoughts?

Nope

Time for more crazy drops. I wasn't able to get Diggs, I had #2 claim, but the guy who got him dropped Wentz because he already had Watson. I have Jackson. Would you take Wentz over Jackson and would you then try to sell high on Jackson?

Yeah, that seems like a good plan.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
would it be dumb to propose Damien Williams and Lockett for Kupp and Aaron Jones? Williams is my 5th RB after McCaffrey, Carson, Jacobs and Ekeler

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
would it be dumb to propose Damien Williams and Lockett for Kupp and Aaron Jones? Williams is my 5th RB after McCaffrey, Carson, Jacobs and Ekeler
Wouldn't be dumb, but I doubt that offer gets accepted. I thought Williams was over drafted and I think McCoy will eventually get to a 50/50 split and it wouldn't surprise me if McCoy wins more touches.

I'd probably lean Kupp over Lockett too. They are the exact opposite in my mind. Lockett is big play/TD dependent with his low target volume. Kupp is safe, but gets red-zone targets, so he'll still get TDs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad