Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Thread Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
giphy.gif

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Welp, time to forget about the Blues and go for plan B: Staying ahead of Dallas.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
With MacKinnon out, we are now missing 287 points out of our lineup due to injury. Plus our #1G. At this point I think the Wings, on paper at least, are a better team.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Well, hopefully Kadri and Rantanen are close, i.e. within the next week or so. Burakovsky and Makar are day-to-day so I'm guessing by the end of March we might see one of them return.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Right now we are missing:

our #1 goalie
our #1 center
our #1 defenseman
our #1 RW
our #2 center
our #2 RW

Not even counting Calvert and Wilson.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Watch the national guys tomorrow. The Avs cone of silence doesn't extend to Pat Brisson. I expect people like Friedman and McKenzie will be blowing up Brisson's phone as soon as the sun comes up on the east coast. And one of those guys broke Landeskog's injury so details of anything major will probably come from them before a local guy.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Watch the national guys tomorrow. The Avs cone of silence doesn't extend to Pat Brisson. I expect people like Friedman and McKenzie will be blowing up Brisson's phone as soon as the sun comes up on the east coast. And one of those guys broke Landeskog's injury so details of anything major will probably come from them before a local guy.

Our shining ray of hope to get any info is that MacKinnon is a big enough superstar it'll get national attention :laugh:

God this organization is pathetic.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Our shining ray of hope to get any info is that MacKinnon is a big enough superstar it'll get national attention :laugh:

God this organization is pathetic.

If this game had been in Canada, they'd probably already have a ~preliminary report, even something like "we'll know more when the team is back in Colorado" or whatever. Meanwhile Brisson has probably blocked Dater's number.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
So we're gonna just limp into the playoffs in time for everyone to come back way too early from injury and lose in the 1st round.

Exciting times. I need to focus my annoyed anger at something now :laugh:

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Are people actually expecting that this team just somehow, miraculously, gets fully healthy in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad