Roll Call 2018-19 Stanley Cup Finals Roll Call

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'm 28, lived in South County my entire life. Mehlville grad.

First memory of the Blues is Steve Yzerman so....yeah.

Favorite players Pierre Turgeon, David Backes, and Ryan O'Reilly.

I'll be at the Enterprise watch party for Game 2, walking around with blue hair. Hope to see you guys there!

Jordeau

Aug 8, 2014
St. Louis
Hey everyone, I'm Rexx. I've been on the boards since 2014 - I don't post very often but I read every day. I'm 24 and from St. Louis, born and raised a Blues fan. Grew up in South County, high school in South City, graduated from SLU in 2017.

If you want more details you can read Balloon's post on the previous page. He's my twin brother, so we have the same background :laugh:

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Hey everyone, I'm Rexx. I've been on the boards since 2014 - I don't post very often but I read every day. I'm 24 and from St. Louis, born and raised a Blues fan. Grew up in South County, high school in South City, graduated from SLU in 2017.

If you want more details you can read Balloon's post on the previous page. He's my twin brother, so we have the same background :laugh:
What a plot-twist!

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
This is thedustman.

From saint louis.

Never licked the cardinals. The blues are my team. I am in shock so to speak.

Lived in a few different places and you bet your bass i wore my blues jersey to the madhouse when I lived there.

Just hope to see a good battle at this point. I’ve never seen anything like this before.

Prolly lurked for a bit before posting, but who doesn’t? I don’t remember years. Who does?

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
giphy.gif

A married 31 year old, Lord Helix fathers 2 children, 2 puppers, and many plants in bum f***ed Illinois.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Hey, everybody.

I'm Vincenzo Arelliti, formerly The Lehterasenkshow, and soon to be some other (I'm sure equally terrible) name. I joined back in 2014, but have been a Blues fan most of my life.

At the beginning of this year I put money on the Blues to win the Cup - I had been telling my family that 2019 was to be our year since 2016. I put A LOT of money on the Blues at the beginning of the year, and only wished I had doubled-down in December. Instead I put money on the Bruins, but much less so at much worse odds. Either way, I'm guaranteed to win more money than I put down in total!

This year has been an incredibly rough year for so many reasons. I had lots of big plans fall through, and my life has been significantly set back in so many ways after some very tough choices that had to be made. The Blues doing poorly back in December seemed to be par for the course. I could really, really use a Blues win, for more reasons than one.

Things have been slowly looking up lately, but my future is still pretty uncertain. This playoff run has kept me distracted from all of the awfulness. Thanks for being a great community.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Your on again off again GDT maker Blanick here. I have been rather lax in my duties this last year though. Real life has reared it's ugly head upon me. I hail from the from boring ass O'Fallon. I am only 33 so I have never been able to witness the Blues in the Stanley Cup Finals. I was in my living room watching the game as the Blues win the WCF and as my friends would say I was shook. I didn't know what to do with myself the rest of the night, sleep just wasn't going to happen. I was a to secure days off for all the SCF games and the SO is well aware of how much this means to me so I think I will be able to make GDTs for the finals!!!

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Davimir Tarablad, named after Armstrong's best trade of Runblad for 16th overall.

Lurked for a couple of years before finally making an account.

Born and raised St. Louisan still living in the area except for attending college in Rolla

Was a Blues fan starting in the late 90s, stopped for a few years due to the lockout+Pronger trade(absolute favorite player growing up), got back into hockey when the Payne era started, and slowly found myself a need to intelligently talk hockey because Facebook was destroying my soul.

As for this thread
a253cacb-72e5-485b-af8d-e14a4fce2e8e_text.gif

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Davimir Tarablad, named after Armstrong's best trade of Runblad for 16th overall.

Lurked for a couple of years before finally making an account.

Born and raised St. Louisan still living in the area except for attending college in Rolla

Was a Blues fan starting in the late 90s, stopped for a few years due to the lockout+Pronger trade(absolute favorite player growing up), got back into hockey when the Payne era started, and slowly found myself a need to intelligently talk hockey because Facebook was destroying my soul.

As for this thread
a253cacb-72e5-485b-af8d-e14a4fce2e8e_text.gif
Of course! Vladimir Tarasenko for David Runblad! So mad at myself for not getting that until you finally explained it! Brilliant handle!

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
If it makes you feel any better, I lost 200+ tomato seedlings to wind (and stupidity), so I'm a terrible father.

Edit (again): Also, Boomer may not count. We have this type of relationship.

Are you sure the seedlings didn't just run away?

Maybe they saw the salad dressing and decided stalking wasn't for them. :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad