Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v5.0) @ TB |Tue, Aug 22| 7pmET/4pmPT |Rowley vs Archer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
Ok. All this AA Shapiro talk. Lets wait 5 years to see what this team looks like under shapiro/atkins. AA's team made the playoffs in his last season. But depleted the teams depth to do it. I like the way shapiro and co are rebuilding the depth but the main team is dwindling. Lets come back in year 5 to compare

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I heard on the radio he kept looking at his finger? Any concerns there/

He seemed fine to go out and keep pitching. Looked like throwing the slider was causing the issue on his middle finger.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if there's any word of a blister forming by tomorrow.

Lisa Needs Braces

Apr 7, 2004
does he have any potential or pretty much bench player?

Hard to say. He's hit very well in the minors, but hasn't been able to take that next step. He's 25 and is basically being given playing time every day so it's kind of now or never for him. If he doesn't start hitting, he'll be cut loose at the end of this year one would think.

I'm kind of stuck with him as basically our next Goins.

Lisa Needs Braces

Apr 7, 2004
Hard to say. He's hit very well in the minors, but hasn't been able to take that next step. He's 25 and is basically being given playing time every day so it's kind of now or never for him. If he doesn't start hitting, he'll be cut loose at the end of this year one would think.

I'm kind of stuck with him as basically our next Goins.

It's like Ryan Goins reads this forum and got offended by my post. Nice play!

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Freese touched that but either way that's a great one for our, uh, 'knowledgeable' fanbase to process.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
3.5 out of the Wild Card now. Seattle beating the Angels would make a lot of teams happy today.

Apj6sbg.gif

Still a long shot to get in but hopefully it's an exciting final seven weeks, at least.

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
3.5 out of the Wild Card now. Seattle beating the Angels would make a lot of teams happy today.

Apj6sbg.gif

Still a long shot to get in but hopefully it's an exciting final seven weeks, at least.

Need at least 3/4 vs tb but tomorrow doesnt look good and neither does thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad