2017-18 Kings News/Rumors/Tidbits

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
That was pretty bad, Drew. Got too frustrated haha. I've been saying since 2013 though that I think Muzzin is a better passer than Doughty. Obviously not as good as Doughty and makes some ridiculous mistakes but when Muzzin's passing is on, I've always felt like he's a better passer. His outlet passes are on the money when he's on.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Both Kopi and Drew sucked in their event. Think Kopi would've done better Drew's event and probably should've had Drew in the hardest shot.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Anyone that can help this team is going to be in demand and cost assets.You want this team to go out and get someone who isnt in demand and also cheap that can't help? Sorry Herby but I'm so Confused!!Those two assets could help this team and Blake should try to get only if they're willing to extend.Then work the roster over the offseason.

It’s not that I don’t want the Kings to get any of these guys, it’s that your not going to get them for the offers being posted here. Carolina can trade him to 30 other teams, you don’t think they get a better offer than one centered around Tanner Pearson?

Some of the names being thrown around here are ridiculous. Guys like Brodzinski, Ladue, Clifford, Campbell and Voynov basically have zero trade value.

Reactions: KINGS17

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
It’s not that I don’t want the Kings to get any of these guys, it’s that your not going to get them for the offers being posted here. Carolina can trade him to 30 other teams, you don’t think they get a better offer than one centered around Tanner Pearson?

Some of the names being thrown around here are ridiculous. Guys like Brodzinski, Ladue, Clifford, Campbell and Voynov basically have zero trade value.
I will not argue with your opinion on Voynov Clifford Broadzinski and Campbell However if you believe a tweet from Lebrun Ladue was asked for last year by the avs to be in a package for Landeskog and we said no. This to me means he has value by at least one other team Young cheap right hand defense man have some value

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I will not argue with your opinion on Voynov Clifford Broadzinski and Campbell However if you believe a tweet from Lebrun Ladue was asked for last year by the avs to be in a package for Landeskog and we said no. This to me means he has value by at least one other team Young cheap right hand defense man have some value
I could be wrong,but wasn't it our 1st,Ladue and Broadzinski for Landeskog?

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
I know K17 already touched on this, but 25 is not young anymore for a hockey prospect. I think some of you are stuck in the 90’s when players were under team control until they were 31 years old and players entered pro hockey with little knowledge about the game and not in proper shape.

In college players have NHL caliber coaching, both on the ice and in the video room, access to world class weight training and nutrition. High end guys don’t spend years in the minors and if you’re not a regular by 25 you’re chances of making it are very slim.

Faulk is the same as as LaDue and a year older than Brodzinski and already rumors that Carolina may trade him to get younger. 25 is prime age for a hockey player in this day and age.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
That would have been Valardi so i am really happy you were't in charge no offense is ment by that either
LaDue and Brodzinski are nothing prospects. And there wouldn't have been many people who expected Vilardi to be available at the Kings pick. So a black hole pick and 2 meh prospects for a top line 25 year old winger. Sign me up everyday.

Reactions: KINGS17

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Just when you thought it was over.....

The Voynov rumors have resurfaced. They state that he indeed intends to apply for reinstatement!
Any thoughts??? I would love to have his rights in order to trade him for another piece..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad