2016 World Cup of Hockey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I'd like to see Chara move up in the zone and use that wrist shot more often.

I feel like he utilized it more early in his time in Boston.

Lately, it's the 105 mph slapper wide or off a leg.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
No, you saw it correctly. He has regressed even more this year. The Sportsnet guys even took time to break down the 'break down' of Chara and how it was sad to see given all the heart he has for the game.

Josi eats up almost all his minutes thankfully but the Bruins don't have a Josi to do that...

I think it was only Hrudey saying it after the bad turnover Z did and a pass that was deflected...it seemed reaching to me and I notice Hrudey not saying anything after Z gets his goal tonight and playing well defensively:laugh:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Big players show up in big games. Atta way Bergy!

JCRO

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Those Bruins players are pretty good, eh?

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Hell yeah.

Changed my mind on who I want to win after Brad gets the GWG!

Enjoy the party tonight Brad and Patrice!!!!!

Shame on any fans who think this is a 'bridge' year and we shouldn't do our best to compete with a prime Bergy and Marchand and Brad taking 60-70 cents on the dollar relative to his true market value to resign. Give us a D man and lets let these 2 do it again in June!

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
If only Bergy and Marshmont can play D at the same time as they play F.

JCRO

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I'm happy for Bergeron and Marchand and even happier that this is over with. Go Bruins.

Normally I'd be routing for the underdog.. But I wanted the Bs to be out without a scratch. And as far as we know, they're healthy and coming home!

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I almost hate to say it, but I think we need to try to get Crosby and keep these three together.

Make it happen, Sweeney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad