2016 World Cup of Hockey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Crosby was deserving, but could have just as deservingly been Marchands.

You know if the stat line was flipped they would have still given to Crosby though. All politics. Oh well - what a great showing from 63 and 37. Were a lucky group.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Crosby was almost Marchand good this tournament.:laugh:

Great to see the Bruins players light it up today.

Anything is better than the colour rush jerseys for the Dolphins tonight jeesh.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
So has Claude been holding back players from leveraging skill set? I say ABSOLUTELY YESSSSSSS.:help::amazed:

Let the boys play!

My new prediction....Julien is done by November should Berg and March be neutered with low point totals.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I almost hate to say it, but I think we need to try to get Crosby and keep these three together.

Make it happen, Sweeney.

I'd be OK with that.

...and while we're still dreaming, I'd also like to see Price in net.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
I thought that was a great tournament.

The excitement of that North American team and how fast they played. Watching Bergeron and Marchand outplay the best players in the world. Would have been nice to see USA do more but Team Europe was a great story, getting blasted early and then beating some good teams to get to the finals.

Heard Bettman say there are more NHL players in this than in any other tournament in the world. With the invention of Team NA and Europe, the 7th and 8th teams are also much stronger than if they were just the least ****** European countries like we see in the Olympics. Plus, we got to see guys like Kopitar and Draisatl who were great and wouldn't get to play in the olympics.

I loved it.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The Bruins gotta step up and pay up for a defenseman because it's a tragedy to see Bergeron, Marchand and Krejci wasted right now

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I thought that was a great tournament.

The excitement of that North American team and how fast they played. Watching Bergeron and Marchand outplay the best players in the world. Would have been nice to see USA do more but Team Europe was a great story, getting blasted early and then beating some good teams to get to the finals.

Heard Bettman say there are more NHL players in this than in any other tournament in the world. With the invention of Team NA and Europe, the 7th and 8th teams are also much stronger than if they were just the least ****** European countries like we see in the Olympics. Plus, we got to see guys like Kopitar and Draisatl who were great and wouldn't get to play in the olympics.

I loved it.

I'm with ya, Bill. It was awesome.

Only complaint from me was the constant polishing of Crosby's golden ass from everyone's eager hungry lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad