Transfer: 2016 Summer Transfer Window

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Yep, football is going crazier each year.
Thankfully Barca, Real, City, Liverpool, United, Bayern, Chelsea and all are much different and don't spend money... erh wait...

And then there's Arsenal :laugh:
The clubs you listed are all in different leagues and yes they do spend.

I'm pretty sure that PSG total net spend will be larger than all Ligue 1 other teams combined maybe even for several years.

It's a bit sad.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
And quality of attractiveness of the football being played is one of the main reason's why it isn't. *shrug*
La liga is by far the best league as far as quality and talent goes all other leagues are way way far behind...
Bundesliga is not so far different than the premier league.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
La liga is by far the best league as far as quality and talent goes all other leagues are way way far behind...
Bundesliga is not so far different than the premier league.

Bundesliga is pretty different from the Premier League style wise. Only a couple of Premier League teams really have a thorough strategic identity and know how to execute their game week in, week out. Bundesliga is still pretty bad, but a lot more teams at least have a clear idea of how they want to play.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wow, big turnaround possibly in the works.
Dortmund and Rennes officials met yesterday.
Dembélé has already decided to go to Dortmund and has taken german lessons.
Probably feeling Rennes was going to ask them to take him, Dortmund officials had the guts to offer 15M€ for him ( :laugh: ).
No surprise, Rennes not only rejected but are pretty angry.
Bayern, Barca and other teams are back in negociations according to various sources though that might just be in order to make Dortmund up their ante.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That sounds like Watzke. There's no deal he can't sabotage by being cheap.

Classic Ayre tactic too.

Cost Liverpool players like Alli, Salah and others in recent history alone.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/bvb-neue-tendenz-im-fall-hummels-1.2981236

Hummels apparently is leaning toward staying in Dortmund again. The article argues that the club had to disclose his transfer request very early due to market regulation since they're now a publicly traded company, and Hummels was never 100% decided one way or the other. I'm confused. Could just be to push Bayern to pay for him, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Wow, big turnaround possibly in the works.
Dortmund and Rennes officials met yesterday.
Dembélé has already decided to go to Dortmund and has taken german lessons.
Probably feeling Rennes was going to ask them to take him, Dortmund officials had the guts to offer 15M€ for him ( :laugh: ).
No surprise, Rennes not only rejected but are pretty angry.
Bayern, Barca and other teams are back in negociations according to various sources though that might just be in order to make Dortmund up their ante.

Yeah, that sounds a bit like posturing in the press to me. I doubt they were actually angry. I'm still optimistic that the deal will happen.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
What I've seen out of germany has been saying that BVB's looking at a transfer fee around 20-25M up front + add-ons.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Kicker:

A transfer of Götze to Dortmund is ruled out for now. Liverpool wants him and Juventus is also interested.

Toprak has a release clause of 12M that kicks in in 2017. He'll join Dortmund next summer or this. Subotic might join Besiktas.

Dembele wants to go to Dortmund and only Dortmund.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
With the tactics Klopp has been using, Götze fits best in the role that Lallana played today. Seems like a natural fit.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Per FF :
PSG officially in the Dembélé sweepstakes.
Player interested (contrary to Kicker) but Rennes a tough negociator since they want to sell him to Dortmund (Puma link).

Per L'Equipe :
Ben Arfa and Barca are close to an agreement. Deal almost done.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Kicker:

A transfer of Götze to Dortmund is ruled out for now. Liverpool wants him and Juventus is also interested.

Toprak has a release clause of 12M that kicks in in 2017. He'll join Dortmund next summer or this. Subotic might join Besiktas.

Dembele wants to go to Dortmund and only Dortmund.

Mixed bag for Dortmund...

Per L'Equipe :
Ben Arfa and Barca are close to an agreement. Deal almost done.

The ****? I guess it's not a transfer window without Barca making a bad buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad