Transfer: 2016 Summer Transfer Window

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Any chance Hummels moves to Barça instead of Bayern? :(

Not unless his love-life falls apart in the next couple of weeks. Although in the past he did mention that playing for Barca would be a dream come true. But he's not leaving BVB for football reasons, so those same reason would keep him from joining Barca.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011

Dortmund and Rennes bosses will meet tomorrow to agree on a price for Dembele. Mentions a price of €15-20M plus bonuses.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Price is low because Dembélé can opt for a 5M€ for a french team. Hence why Rennes want Dortmund to get him ASAP before PSG comes sniffing in.

Bad, bad management here again.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I think quite clearly some teams have jumped in and offered more money. But Rennes want him there for business consideration and he considers Dortmund the best place to get some playing time and develop. He was probably promised a lot of playing time too.

However if tomorrow PSG or Lyon offers 5M€ and Dembélé wants to join them, Rennes won't have a say in the matter.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Ricardo Rodriguez is expected to transfer to a foreign club this summer. Along with Giroud, Wolfsburg is apparently also interested in Adrian Ramos.

Price is low because Dembélé can opt for a 5M€ for a french team. Hence why Rennes want Dortmund to get him ASAP before PSG comes sniffing in.

Bad, bad management here again.

Yep. It looks like there are a number of other bad moves they made in the past.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Ricardo Rodriguez is expected to transfer to a foreign club this summer. Along with Giroud, Wolfsburg is apparently also interested in Adrian Ramos.

Yep. It looks like there are a number of other bad moves they made in the past.

Not that I'm bummed to see FC VW lose RiRo, but it would be nice if he stayed in the BuLi. Even though that'd mean going to Bayern, or maybe Schalke if they got into 4th. He's a pretty special talent, and Hecking not doing more to build that entire team around that talent is one of my many critiques of his Wolfsburg tenure.

Shame you have Schmelzer + other priorities. While BMG don't have the money to get him and do the other shopping that they should/have-already done...aka Volland, Eggestein, Amiri/Stendera, Erras/Grilitisch, Strobl, Doucoure, not-Vestergaard. Not when they've got Wendt / Traore / Johnson / Nico Schulz as solid options for that left wing role in their 3-4-3 and their 3-4-1-2.

Last edited:

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Not that I'm bummed to see FC VW lose RiRo, but it would be nice if he stayed in the BuLi. Even though that'd mean going to Bayern, or maybe Schalke if they got into 4th. He's a pretty special talent, and Hecking not doing more to build that entire team around that talent is one of my many critiques of his Wolfsburg tenure.

Shame you have Schmelzer + other priorities. While BMG don't have the money to get him and do the other shopping that they should/have-already done...aka Volland, Eggestein, Amiri/Stendera, Erras/Grilitisch, Strobl, Doucoure, not-Vestergaard. Not when they've got Wendt / Traore / Johnson / Nico Schulz as solid options for that left wing role in their 3-4-3 and their 3-4-1-2.

I like Schmelzer more than Rodriguez now anyway. Not as spectacular with free kicks and crosses but one of the smartest players in pressing, and he is doing pretty well offensively under Tuchel. Yeah, IDK if Bayern would go after him since Bernat has been pretty disappointing. Ancelotti will probably move Alaba back to left back, though.

It probably only makes sense for Real, Barca, or one of the EPL teams to spend the sort of money on a full back that Wolfsburg will probably want due to last year's hype. I think he'll go to the EPL.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
^In actual transfer news, BILD is reporting that Bayern is offering Rode+money for Hummels. LMAO.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Lyon president hinting at Barca's interest in Umtiti. Says they didn't ask about Lacazette nor Fekir

Bailly or him wouldn't be bad options for Barca if things don't work out with Laporte/Marquinhos.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't even understand why Spurs want him.

They have Wimmer sitting on the bench already with the best starting CB partnership in the league as the starters.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Umtiti has extremely high potential. His ability with the ball is fantastic if not always apparent. I can see why bigger clubs would go after him.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Leicester owner to Thai TV :

"We are not selling anyone.

We are not a team who produces players to be developed later by other teams.

All players want to stay and keep on fighting together to see how far they can go. So selling players is not on our agenda."

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
According to Gazzetta, Liverpool have bid £11.9m for Zielinski

https://twitter.com/AnfieldHQ/status/727574605859311617

1.) That's pretty pricey for someone who still has a lot to develop. I could've sworn the price was $5M a month or two ago.

2.) I'm wondering who exactly is going to leave. We have Grujic coming in, we've been linked enough with Zielinski to assume we've had some contact and I'm guessing we'll still try for a DM with passing range. Even with Milner moving permanently to the wings, I wonder how we're going to fit everyone in.

According Neil Jones and a few ITK, we're favorites to sign Leicester City U18 LB Ben Chilwell for $5M.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Leicester owner to Thai TV :

"We are not selling anyone.

We are not a team who produces players to be developed later by other teams.

All players want to stay and keep on fighting together to see how far they can go. So selling players is not on our agenda."

Yes you are. You just don't know it yet.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG will have 300M€ to spend this summer according to FF. :shakehead

They wanted one of Neymar, Lewa or Ronaldo.
They'll likely won't get any of them, and thus have penciled these players :
Reus, Hazard, Lukaku, Fekir, Ben Arfa, and one DM who shouldn't be Kanté and likely not Diarra.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site

Reus, Hazard, Lukaku, Fekir, Ben Arfa, and one DM who shouldn't be Kanté and likely not Diarra.
P$G!

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yea, United rumors have been throwing around the ~300-375M euro mark, although most of those are mentioned around Mourinho taking over so who knows what'll happen.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Keep hearing Lo Celso is close to singing for PSG. Hope I'm wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad