2016 Summer Transfer Discussion Part V - Deadline Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Kono - ECMC - Embolo
Meyer
Bentaleb - Goretzka
Baba - Nastasic - Howedes - Coke
Fahrmann​

With Hunter, Reese; Avdijaj, Sam, Tekpetey, Schopf; Geis, Stambouli; Ayhan, Kehrer, Naldo; Neumann, Reither, Caicara, Kolasinac, Aogo

Could be fun if Weinzierl doesn't try to make them play the way his Augsburg sides did.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah, and everyone can and will judge which version is more likely. A rich kid suddenly acting up, or an established top coach suddenly switching principles.

Also, I wonder who even thought he was a great character in Paris. They let him go pretty easily, and his talent back then was certainly well enough known.

He wanted to go abroad after Ancelotti started pylons over him and Leonardo wanted Marquinhos. As simple as that.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Funniest thing in this thread is that he's going to play for Sunderland and nobody else makes the connection that other clubs think he has problems. Otherwise he would be going somewhere much better.

Also you guys keep talking about him going to other teams for some odd reason.

Or more likely 30 hours before the end of the mercato, most teams have their CB spots filled.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Didn't he say he'd consider Spain if he didn't go to the Euros with France?

Probably not since he was injured.

The spanish rumor (Marca) is that he told the spanish coach that he was waiting on end of august list by DD.
He took Rami and Mangala :facepalm:

So while I do understand his frustration, he was still captain of every french youth selections. He'll come to the french NT soon.

If only DD could wake up.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Probably not since he was injured.

The spanish rumor (Marca) is that he told the spanish coach that he was waiting on end of august list by DD.
He took Rami and Mangala :facepalm:

So while I do understand his frustration, he was still captain of every french youth selections. He'll come to the french NT soon.

If only DD could wake up.

I remember it from around October 2015, before his injury. If true, that means he had some discontent before the injury.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sakho is a saint and the best defender in the PL. Hence why he is currently heading to Sunderland--a favourite for relegation.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sakho is a saint and the best defender in the PL. Hence why he is currently heading to Sunderland--a favourite for relegation.

Sakho just really wants to work with football genius David Moyes.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
:facepalm:

Some people here are really trying to argue that being late at the airport means nobody would sign him, even though ON THE VERY SAME DAY, Nasri was signed by Sevilla :biglaugh:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
:facepalm:

Some people here are really trying to argue that being late at the airport means nobody would sign him, even though ON THE VERY SAME DAY, Nasri was signed by Sevilla :biglaugh:

Didn't show up to training on the tour either after coming back from being banned by UEFA but we can conveniently ignore that. The punishment is way overboard but I can see the reason for it.

Or more likely 30 hours before the end of the mercato, most teams have their CB spots filled.

He's been available for over a week.

While Sakho is my favorite player currently at the club, I think our CB situation this season is a lot better than last season. It's easier for him to leave if that's what they really want him to do even though I don't agree with it at all. Ideally Sakho and Matip would play and form a top class partnership as it appears to me they would do.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Funniest thing in this thread is that he's going to play for Sunderland and nobody else makes the connection that other clubs think he has problems. Otherwise he would be going somewhere much better.

Also you guys keep talking about him going to other teams for some odd reason.

What I'm not understanding is why he would turn down Stoke and accept Sunderland? Stoke is the better side.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Cuadrado back with Juve on Loan.

Juve reaches agreement to sign Witsel for €18M.

Happy with Cuadrado back but Witsel is a waste of money.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
What I'm not understanding is why he would turn down Stoke and accept Sunderland? Stoke is the better side.

I don't really know either.

Maybe he thinks that the lesser club he plays for, the better chance of returning. He wants to play for Liverpool so I don't know. Usually a player comes out and says get me out of here when this kind of thing happens, but when he was sent home he posted pictures from training back in Liverpool and looked happy to be there.

It would also be a lot easier to sell the player, I think. It has been claimed that West Brom would pay 20m for him.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Unbelievable signing, watch out this guy explode in Bundesliga, what stupid asset management by Sevilla

Thinking back to the Rodgers dream team:

ST. Diego Costa (wanted to LFC move until Mourinho called him and told him to wait a year)

LM. Konoplyanka (LFC agreed fee. Dnipro chairman refused to sign the paperwork)

AM. Mkhitaryan (Said no because no CL)

RM. Salah (Transfer was agreed until Liverpool reneged and offered less. Mourinho steps in just to take him away from Liverpool.)

CM. Alli (Same as Salah expect replace Mourinho with Pochettino. Was closer to being done than Salah)

Honorable mention to Alexis, Willian, (both weren't as close to the finish line as the others ahead), Sigurdsson, Dempsey and Remy

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Ceremony never rated him. He saw it all before us.

If he was any good then he could turn up at training wearing Robben's shirt from the 2013 CL final and still play every game. He's horse and Klopp is trying to get shot. Good for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad