Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v61) ALCS Gm 4: vs KC | Tues Oct 20 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Young vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
it's getting very hard to tell if some of y'all are being melodramatic, or if serious.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
not just ERA, but RA too. Their pen hasn't even given up an unearned run. It's incredible really.

I knew it was crazy out here in these streets...but not THAT crazy.

It's so crazy that not only are they flawless at preventing runs, but they're so flawless that they actually cause runs to be scored against the other pitching staff. They enter the game with a 3-0 lead and by the time their half-inning is over and the Royals bats are getting ready to take the field, it's 5-0 Royals.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Hawkins warming up? Please no. Can we put Tepera in instead

and that wasn't a strike but I'll take it

Trouba95*

Hendriks! And people were wanting him off the roster yesterday. Admirable job!

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Hawkins warming up, I feel confident.

meme-denial.jpg

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Should have skipped Dickey. Against these hitters. Gibbons blows it again.
:biglaugh:

Less than a week ago everyone was singing Dickey's praises because he went out and dominated the Rangers and he was cruising through the 2nd half of the season and earned today's start.

I imagine it's easier to be a good manager when you have the benefit of hindsight.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
It's so crazy that not only are they flawless at preventing runs, but they're so flawless that they actually cause runs to be scored against the other pitching staff. They enter the game with a 3-0 lead and by the time their half-inning is over and the Royals bats are getting ready to take the field, it's 5-0 Royals.

I heard their pitches cure cancer.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
who wants to bet we get back in this and Hawkins gives it right back. He shouldn't be warming up right now

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Gibbons is a good manager. He is scaring the batters...tie this up or I'm blowing the game wide open with Hawkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad