Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v61) ALCS Gm 4: vs KC | Tues Oct 20 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Young vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
Dickey utterly f***ed us on the scoreboard and in our pen. I can't believe how badly he screwed up everything. We needed Cecil more than anything in this series

tml19

Nov 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
:biglaugh:

Less than a week ago everyone was singing Dickey's praises because he went out and dominated the Rangers and he was cruising through the 2nd half of the season and earned today's start.

I imagine it's easier to be a good manager when you have the benefit of hindsight.

Im convinced Ned Yost has a time machine with the way he manages and it always seems to work.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
:biglaugh:

Less than a week ago everyone was singing Dickey's praises because he went out and dominated the Rangers and he was cruising through the 2nd half of the season and earned today's start.

I imagine it's easier to be a good manager when you have the benefit of hindsight.

Blue Jays GDT's have been littered with posts like that for the last while.

HockeyAndWings

Dec 18, 2006
Hawkins and Hendricks are the two, I feel the least confident with when pitching the ball, however Hendricks has done an ok job pitching 3.1 innings so far.

Can't believe Dickey gave up 5 runs in the first 1.2 IP.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Pillar don't swing at that crap.

good start, same way the 3rd started, with Pillar getting out

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Im convinced Ned Yost has a time machine with the way he manages and it always seems to work.

Ned Yost is a Terminator, come back in time to destroy baseball so that all that computing power out there can stop being used to analyze baseball stats and instead allow Skynet to achieve self-awareness and start the apocalypse.

It all makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad