Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v39) Next: vs NYY| Mon, Sept 21| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Warren vs Price

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Quality of pitchers??????

Osuna is the best reliever they have. Bring him in to face the rightie. Get out of the inning and let Donaldson, Bautista and EE do their stuff.

Do you not get it?

I don't think you understand what he's saying. If it gets to the 11th then you have all your good pitchers used up when Cecil probably could have went longer.

That being said it's the right move. If you can't score before the 11th then it's not on the pen pitchers that you bring in at that point, it's on the offense

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I don't think you understand what he's saying. If it gets to the 11th then you have all your good pitchers used up when Cecil probably could have went longer.

That being said it's the right move. If you can't score before the 11th then it's not on the pen pitchers that you bring in at that point, it's on the offense

I get exactly what he's saying.

I'm not worrying about the 11th inning until I get to the 11th inning.

I'm going to use my best guys to win the game. NOW.

And, wow, it is working out...

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Quality of pitchers??????

Osuna is the best reliever they have. Bring him in to face the rightie. Get out of the inning and let Donaldson, Bautista and EE do their stuff.

Do you not get it?

After osuna and if the game goes deep into extras was my concern, what part of extra innings could you not read when i commented? Dont worry I already conceded gibby made the right call here we scored the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad