Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v39) Next: vs NYY| Mon, Sept 21| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Warren vs Price

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Martin. don't listen to these guys. I believe in you. one clean base hit.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
It doesn't matter how fast you are when you're at 1st with the bases loaded. It was the right move for defensive reasons...

Hard ball in that gap, Pompey is a better bet to score than Kawasaki. Although I guess you could save Pompey for a base stealing threat spot.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Worry about extra inning when extra innings happen.

They have the chance to win the game. Now. They need to take it.

I can just imagine your comments if he left Cecil in to face the rightie and Cecil gets lit up.

"Why isn't Osuna or Sanchez in the game, this is ridiculous."

He used his best guys. Plain and simple. And it's working.

It worked here and I gave him props... but you also should not assume i am one of those [posters that always criticizes gibby you get into arguments with, i rarely do.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I get exactly what he's saying.

I'm not worrying about the 11th inning until I get to the 11th inning.

I'm going to use my best guys to win the game. NOW.

And, wow, it is working out...

then why did you mention the quality of Osuna? as that wasn't his argument at all. His argument was the quality of guys who pitches in the 11th or 12th.

I agree with you but it seemed like you misunderstood what he was saying when you argued the quality of Osuna.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
It worked here and I gave him props... but you also should not assume i am one of those [posters that always criticizes gibby you get into arguments with, i rarely do.

I didn't say anything like that and I don't appreciate you suggesting I did. You questioned the decision made by Gibbons and I responded.

There is no reason to take it beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad