Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v39) Next: vs NYY| Mon, Sept 21| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Warren vs Price

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I would definately see it more if we had the lead, but i dont know how long this game will go and we do not have an incredibly deep bullpen either and cecils pitching well.

Out of the inning though nice job by osuna, but it is later in the game I hope our pen can keep us pitching well, cecil looked very sharp.

It's September.

The rosters are expanded.

There are zero issues with running out of pitchers.

Use your best guy to get out of that inning and hope Donaldson, Bautista and EE get them some runs.

Text book baseball.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
It's September.

The rosters are expanded.

There are zero issues with running out of pitchers.

Use your best guy to get out of that inning and hope Donaldson, Bautista and EE get them some runs.

Text book baseball.

No issue with running out of pitchers, its the quality of the pitchers, and i thought cecil looked great. If this goes extra innings im a bit concerned we see tepera in a tie game.

I will give props to gibby though if we can take the lead here or the ninth, i just personally have the feeling this game may go extra's.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
No issue with running out of pitchers, its the quality of the pitchers, and i thought cecil looked great. If this goes extra innings im a bit concerned we see tepera in a tie game.

I will give props to gibby though if we can take the lead here or the ninth, i just personally have the feeling this game may go extra's.

Quality of pitchers??????

Osuna is the best reliever they have. Bring him in to face the rightie. Get out of the inning and let Donaldson, Bautista and EE do their stuff.

Do you not get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad