Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v39) Next: vs NYY| Mon, Sept 21| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Warren vs Price

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Unstoppable if he can throw pitches like that 1st pitch strike. They'll swing at anything near there

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
that's an error lol.

Osuna because we used Sanchez yesterday lol. Could be a good thing since I trust Osuna more than Sanchez but still.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Cecil was in the face the two lefties.

With a rightie coming up they're bring in Sanchez. Text book baseball.

I would definately see it more if we had the lead, but i dont know how long this game will go and we do not have an incredibly deep bullpen either and cecils pitching well.

Out of the inning though nice job by osuna, but it is later in the game I hope our pen can keep us pitching well, cecil looked very sharp.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I would definately see it more if we had the lead, but i dont know how long this game will go and we do not have an incredibly deep bullpen either and cecils pitching well.

Out of the inning though, but it is later in the game I hope our pen can keep us pitching well, cecil looked very sharp.

Keep in mind the Jays 3 best hitters are due up in the bottom half, so Gibby is counting on them to produce a run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad