GDT: Preseason Game #2 Utah @ Bluesy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
1727045564617.png

Reactions: Mike Liut

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Broberg flies up the ice to lead the rush. Man...I really hope we have something there. His skating looks great.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Oof watching the replay, Utah had defenders in all the right spots but none of their players had their sticks on the ice. Veteran Schenn saw the opportunity and slide a nice pass under to Holloway

Reactions: Ranksu

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
Anyone else having issues getting stream to load??? I have tried on computer and it is telling me I live out of the location. Just an hour NE of STL. I figured I would be in the streaming area, but maybe I am not for some reason.

CurrentCS

Jul 4, 2023
Anyone else having issues getting stream to load??? I have tried on computer and it is telling me I live out of the location. Just an hour NE of STL. I figured I would be in the streaming area, but maybe I am not for some reason.
No its just a total shiite stream for me.

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
I’m 20 minutes from the EC and the app is puck blocking me.

Also, does the Utah logo look like it’s peeled off of some west coast b******t micro brew bottle?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad