2015 Draft thread. McEichel part 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Lottery time announced!!

Draft Lottery to be conducted Saturday, April 18
Winning Team to be Revealed in Televised Announcement on CBC, TVA Sports and NBC

The 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, a weighted system implemented and utilized to determine the order of selection in the first round of the 2015 NHL Draft for the 14 Clubs not qualifying for the Stanley Cup Playoffs (or the Clubs that have acquired the first-round drafting positions of those non-playoff teams), will take place on Saturday, April 18 at 8 p.m., ET.

The results of the Draft Lottery will be revealed live on CBC and TVA Sports in Canada and NBC in the U.S. immediately preceding the start of Game 2 of the Penguins-Rangers First Round series.

In August 2014, the NHL announced changes to the Draft Lottery format. The changes included adjusting the odds of winning the first overall selection. The 10 highest-finishing non-Playoff qualifying teams will receive higher (better) Draft Lottery odds than they received previously with the four lowest-finishing teams receiving lower (worse) odds.

CCaUelSUIAEq5nW.png

Last edited:

ZeroPT*

He admire a guy who he thinks is "killing it" because he makes a lot of money and dates Kate Upton. Sabres can provide the money, his play and fame can help him get his own swimsuit model.

he didn't say he admired it. He was asked who he thinks is killin it, and he gave the typical teenager answer. Guy with a lot of money and kate upton.

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
I got hammered friday night and ordered 2 custom sabres jerseys for saturday lottery announcement. I ordered a 97 McDavid in white and 9 Eichel in blue. I hope to god we get McDavid so i can turn the 9 into a Kane. Best $400 ive ever wasted

Broken Glass

Mr. Hobey Baker
Dec 6, 2013
Buffalo
I got hammered friday night and ordered 2 custom sabres jerseys for saturday lottery announcement. I ordered a 97 McDavid in white and 9 Eichel in blue. I hope to god we get McDavid so i can turn the 9 into a Kane. Best $400 ive ever wasted

This is great.

Broken Glass

Mr. Hobey Baker
Dec 6, 2013
Buffalo
If we don't end up trading our other first, who is everybody interested in? I'm obviously looking at Konecny, but also Sprong and Svechnikov. I don't think Konecny will fall to 20th.

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
If we don't end up trading our other first, who is everybody interested in? I'm obviously looking at Konecny, but also Sprong and Svechnikov. I don't think Konecny will fall to 20th.

Kylington please.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
If somebody falls out of the top 10 that Murray values, go get him. Move up to 12-14 range and grab a star like when we traded up and grabbed Girgensons.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
No to Carlo. I work with a contractor with that name. I call him a variety of things, including ****head and assface.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Is there a team in the 5-14 range that would see a handful of draft picks (late 1st, both 2nds, maybe one or two of the 2016 3rds) as a good enough return to move back? It obviously depends on the team and their draft order, and where the late 1st falls, but which non-playoff teams are in the most need to re-stock their prospect pool? I'm just curious which teams might be the best trade partners.

From what I've read, NJ, Carolina, Colorado, and SJ are hurting. Is the late 1st (say #20 for sake of argument), and both 2nds enough to move up to #6 (NJ)? Is the late 1st and #31 enough to move up to #10 (Col)? I wouldn't mind if Murray added another pick in either scenario to make it happen. Another pick in the top ten would almost certainly land a roster player (hopefully LHD for me), so it would be worth it.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
Is there a team in the 5-14 range that would see a handful of draft picks (late 1st, both 2nds, maybe one or two of the 2016 3rds) as a good enough return to move back? It obviously depends on the team and their draft order, and where the late 1st falls, but which non-playoff teams are in the most need to re-stock their prospect pool? I'm just curious which teams might be the best trade partners.

From what I've read, NJ, Carolina, Colorado, and SJ are hurting. Is the late 1st (say #20 for sake of argument), and both 2nds enough to move up to #6 (NJ)? Is the late 1st and #31 enough to move up to #10 (Col)? I wouldn't mind if Murray added another pick in either scenario to make it happen. Another pick in the top ten would almost certainly land a roster player (hopefully LHD for me), so it would be worth it.

Hard to predict team that will trade but I don't see any teams in the top ten trading back as far as our 2nd 1st rounder will fall. Hoping we get a team just outside top ten that wants to stock up on picks. I know the Kings like 2nd rounders. Maybe we can move into their spot...

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
No to Carlo. I work with a contractor with that name. I call him a variety of things, including ****head and assface.

carlorizzi.gif

You're finished. I'm putting you on a plane to Vegas.

I don't see where they to spend another high pick on a right-shot. Need a left-shot guy who preferably can run a PP.

Bps21*

It's kind of funny that Saturday we are going to know who we are getting already. Last year we were almost certain that we'd have our pick of forwards and the consensus reached Reinhart by showtime...but you still had to wait and see with Florida floating those trade rumors and is Vancouver coming up and blah blah. Not this time. Lock it down and buy your jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad