2015 Draft thread. McEichel part 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Holy ****... that last McDavid goal rivals Eichels WJC wrap around goal.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Heck yeah. If sprong is there at 31, you run up to the podium. I wouldn't be disappointed if he's the isles pick either, depending on who else is on the board.

It might be wishful thinking, but I am hoping for Kylington or Konecny with the Isles pick.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
SMC.gif

Hey look it's Eichel, C'mere you.

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
Do they play defense in that league? Lol.

Holy crap. That was some of the worst hockey I have seen and that is considered the playoffs. The goalie sucks, the guy is scoring on himself, 2 on 0 with absolutely no one even trying to come back, etc. I have seen HS hockey better than that. I have been watching a ton of college playoff hockey and it is just light years ahead of that crap I just watched.

30Yonge

Jan 24, 2014
Do they play defense in that league? Lol.

Did you not see the nice poke check on McD's 4th goal?

Kid is just way better than the league. On his 5th he went out
of his way to set up his teammate and still ended up scoring.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Holy crap. That was some of the worst hockey I have seen and that is considered the playoffs. The goalie sucks, the guy is scoring on himself, 2 on 0 with absolutely no one even trying to come back, etc. I have seen HS hockey better than that. I have been watching a ton of college playoff hockey and it is just light years ahead of that crap I just watched.

London needed Zadorov last night. :)

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
Did you not see the nice poke check on McD's 4th goal?

Kid is just way better than the league. On his 5th he went out
of his way to set up his teammate and still ended up scoring.

Defenses looked terible. But, The bottom line is if it is so bad , why isnt anyone else scoring five goals a game?

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
Selanne00000604303 said:
Defenses looked terible. But, The bottom line is if it is so bad , why isnt anyone else scoring five goals a game?
It's too bad McDavid and Eichel aren't playing in the same league. Personally I'd rather see what McDavid would do in the NCAA rather than vice versa, just because I think it's more comparable to the NHL in terms of defensive play and physicality. I'm sure McDavid will transition fine, though, but it will be interesting to see how well he performs out of the gate.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
not every word is used in its literal sense…

that is the ****

or

its off the hook
He's agreeing that the move was disgusting. He said "who thinks of that" in reference to the slick puckhandling move, not "who thinks that" like he has never heard the term disgusting used that way. (I did a puzzled double take reading his sentence, too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad