Salary Cap: 2015 - 2016 New York Rangers Roster Building Thread Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Feel like Yandle - McIlrath (if he's even ready) would be a nightmare. I really want Mr. Keith in the Top-4.

McDonagh-Boyle
Yandle-Girardi
Staal-McI/???

Idk

Edit:

Ok that's probably way worse lirl

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
This is another reason I dislike Boyle. I just don't see anybody on the roster he has a chemistry with.

McD-Boyle screams trainwreck to me.

Staal-Boyle was meh and Yandle-Boyle is a PP unit.

edit: maybe, and that's the biggest maybe ever, McD-Boyle will actually rock. Leaves us with, Yandle-G and Staal-Klein (in case we keep Klein) ... could work out nicely. Two rather balanced pairings and one shutdown pair.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Well I'd like to see McDonagh with someone who's first instinct isn't just to chip the puck up the glass to the other team. Idk. Really don't know what to do with this defense tbh.

NYRFANMANI

Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Well I'd like to see McDonagh with someone who's first instinct isn't just to chip the puck up the glass to the other team. Idk. Really don't know what to do with this defense tbh.

Talking about G? Boyle did that a lot, right?

I had to leave for a health treatement resort to get over those plays. It happened so effing much. Instead of holding on to the puck, we almost always just gave it away, only to drain ourselves in order to get it back.

Rick Nash 61

The Best
Jul 6, 2014
New York
We really need a better right side defenseman. Can't see us getting one though.. Maybe AV can bite the bullet on playing defenseman on their off side and do a Yandle-Staal pairing. Who knows.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Nash, Miller, Hagelin and 2017 1st for Malkin and a 15' 2nd

Kreider-Malkin-MSL
Zucc-Brass-Hayes
X-Step-Fast
Moore-Lindberg-Glass

Slats stay for another year :)

(In June we are allowed to make posts like this ;))

NYRFANMANI

Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
We really need a better right side defenseman. Can't see us getting one though.. Maybe AV can bite the bullet on playing defenseman on their off side and do a Yandle-Staal pairing. Who knows.

Only hope I got is, that the Wrath steps in, kills it and causes a HFNYR meltdown.

Dude ... I actually love the draft, but we get almost no action :(

Malkin would be the **** though.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol

Kreider-Malkin-MSL
Zucc-Brass-Hayes
X-Step-Fast
Moore-Lindberg-Glass

Slats stay for another year :)

(In June we are allowed to make posts like this ;))

Putting Stepan where he belongs

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm really craving for a monster like that kid, since I'm a Rangers fan. I can't recall ever witnessing a physically intimidating player on our team.

yeah we're more likely to have mighty mite instigators s like Tie Domi, Sean Avery, Derek Dorsett - or from '71-'73, #6 'Slats' Sather!

(tho we did have that silly run of Orr>Brashear>Boogard>Scott)

I believe McIl can make it.
In the old days they said a D-man wasn't NHL ready 'til 25
For some guys that still may be true

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
I think everyone (myself included) is overvaluing what we're gonna get back for Talbot. Its a buyers market with Vancouver and Ottawa looking to pull the same "sell high" the Rangers are. I'd take a late 2nd rounder at this point and call it a win.

If that's all the organization can get for Talbot, it's probably better to keep him.

NYRFANMANI

Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
yeah we're more likely to have mighty mite instigators s like Tie Domi, Sean Avery, Derek Dorsett - or from '71-'73, #6 'Slats' Sather!

(tho we did have that silly run of Orr>Brashear>Boogard>Scott)

I believe McIl can make it.
In the old days they said a D-man wasn't NHL ready 'til 25
For some guys that still may be true

You're talking about those small midgets?! lmao

I'm talking about a ****ing mountain of meat, punishing mother****ers deeply.

You're absolutely right one the time factor. I'm aware of the D-growth path. And I don't expect McI to be (sorry) Hedman.

Last edited:

NYRFANMANI

Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Great, give up 3 NHL'ers and first for another guy that can't do **** in the playoffs. Sounds good!

Conn Smythe Trophy winner :dunno:

Constantly injured due to a low depth team.

(not that I agree with the particular deal you mention. Just saying, Malkin? Yes please.)

NYRFANMANI

Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
lel nice one.

The return for Cambot, blessed be his soul, could be enough to make me happy. Pick in the 1st, I'm happy. EDM 2nd pick in the first round. Get him into another conference, enjoy him perform.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
This is another reason I dislike Boyle. I just don't see anybody on the roster he has a chemistry with.

McD-Boyle screams trainwreck to me.

Staal-Boyle was meh and Yandle-Boyle is a PP unit.

edit: maybe, and that's the biggest maybe ever, McD-Boyle will actually rock. Leaves us with, Yandle-G and Staal-Klein (in case we keep Klein) ... could work out nicely. Two rather balanced pairings and one shutdown pair.

~75% GF% is meh?

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Boyle was 56.6% CF away from Staal and Staal was 45.7 away from Boyle, but it's Boyle who ruins the chemistry :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad