Salary Cap: 2015 - 2016 New York Rangers Roster Building Thread Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaraAlphanse

Rangers will have to trade all of Hagelin, Klein, Talbot, and Glass.

Wait until July 1, then trade Talbot, Hagelin, and Glass for Nishcushkin and 2016 Dallas 1st.

Klein to Detroit for Pulkinenn.

Nishcushkin-Hayes-Nash
Kreider-Stepan-Pulkinenn
Miller-brass-Zucc
Lindberg-Moore-fast
Hirivik or Bourque

McDonagh-girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Mcilrath
Castaway vet min

Hank
Gustavvson

Should fit under cap.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Thoughts on acquiring Dougie Hamilton through trade?

Pretty much the elite shot surpressing RHD that everyone is drooling over at the moment. The price would certainly be quite steep, but I wouldn't mind moving Kreider++, who I assume Boston would certainly want.

I think acquiring Hamilton and paying him would signal the end of Nash with NYR for sure. And probably one or more of Staal/Girardi/Yandle/Klein

BarbaraAlphanse

Pretty much the elite shot surpressing RHD that everyone is drooling over at the moment. The price would certainly be quite steep, but I wouldn't mind moving Kreider++, who I assume Boston would certainly want.

I think acquiring Hamilton and paying him would signal the end of Nash with NYR for sure. And probably one or more of Staal/Girardi/Yandle/Klein

Kreider is the type of player you rest your playoff hopes on. I wouldn't dream of moving him. And the important thing is that he's hungry to take the next step for the team. His offseason program is ensuring that he's setting himself up for this. You want that guy on your team.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Kreider is the type of player you rest your playoff hopes on. I wouldn't dream of moving him. And the important thing is that he's hungry to take the next step for the team. His offseason program is ensuring that he's setting himself up for this. You want that guy on your team.

Perhaps, but I'd easily rather have Hamilton.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013

I'd give up a lot, an awful lot, for Hamilton.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Perhaps, but I'd easily rather have Hamilton.

So will Boston. Why are we aiming for guys that are basically untradable? Nishuchkin is a franchise RW for Dallas and Hamilton is the franchise D for Boston, when Chara is out in the future.

We should absolutely concentrate on keeping the core intact. Get a new PP-coach.

Klein's injury blasted his fitness. Many forget he was a hero at some point in the season.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
So will Boston. Why are we aiming for guys that are basically untradable? Nishuchkin is a franchise RW for Dallas and Hamilton is the franchise D for Boston, when Chara is out in the future.

We should absolutely concentrate on keeping the core intact. Get a new PP-coach.

Klein's injury blasted his fitness. Many forget he was a hero at some point in the season.

More like we see Klein for what he is. A bottom pairing defenseman who had a great start to the season.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Can't. No first round pick in 2016. We won't come close to a decent bid

Unless he signs for 3.6m, you're right

L6sZlsG.png

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge

Boston isn't gonna part with Hamilton for a price that we like.

Goligoski a more attainable target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad