2015-16 Around the League VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
They'll lose against Calgary. We just need to take care of business against the Flyers and the Mildew when the time comes.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hate seeing it but the Wild are taking a page out of the Avs/Roy playbook tonight. Respect.

2-1 now!

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Toffoli with a hell of a shot, gets the Kings on the board but they're still down 2-1.

Dubnyk is such a pretender as well, these ****ing announcers acting like he's so good, but a couple of flashes of his glove-hand don't mean anything, and Toffoli beats him with a laser of a shot.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs would most likely miss the playoffs but it makes it even more likely because of the injuries to Duchene and MacKinnon so hopefully they'll learn the lesson not to start the season slow thinking they can catch up later. They're not Chicago or Anaheim to start slow and still able to make the playoffs. This team needs to grind out the season from the get go.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
Its not just the start. Its giving up a whopping 12 pts to the east that will do them in. Even getting just 5 of those pts would put us 6 up on the Wild. They need to start on time and be consistent. throughout the year.
But it happened. Hopefully they can pull it out.
But despite my criticisms Im glad they are in the thick of things though. Imagine being Montreal right now.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
How the hell were the shots 31-12 in favor of the Kings a while back, but PP's 4-1 in favor of the Wild?

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
How the hell were the shots 31-12 in favor of the Kings a while back, but PP's 4-1 in favor of the Wild?

I've watched more Wild games in the last week than I care to EVER watch and I'll say this:

They get away with a TON of obstruction/interference and all that jazz.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
This is awful. Can't even count on 2 of the best teams in the league for help. Avs need to win the last 9.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Rather play top teams this time of year than the bottom teams. Bottom teams play loose with nothing to lose, and players playing hard for jobs etc...where top teams actually saving themselves for the playoffs, worry about injuries and stuff so they don't really try hard.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Obvious collusion among the top WC teams to let the Wild win to keep the Avs out of the POs

You think LA/CHI/DAL want to take a chance and play Varly in the 1st round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad