Prospect Info: 2014-15 (pt. 2): Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Sanheim finished +5. Didn't even play as much as he usually does. Calgary plays 3 games in 3 days.

Goulbourne scored a goal as well.

Mark Friedman had a PP assist continuing his nice stretch.

Good night for the prospects I would say.

denominator

Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
Sanheim is starting for Calgary tonight :handclap:

I wasn't in my regular seats last night - was higher up with more of a general view of the ice rather than low behind the net. From this vantage, it was even clearer how much Bean and Sanheim (especially Sanheim) control the play. Sanheim clearly has great vision, and although it looked like he wasn't 100% (tentative in the corners, not pushing his skating to top speed, playing fewer minutes) he's still the runaway #1 defenceman on this team.

Unfortunately Virtanen's spectacular goal will overshadow anything else in this game. ;)

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I tuned in late to the Kelowna game, but the announcers were saying Goulbourne was the best player on the ice last night. The game was on Shaw too, so it wasn't a homer plug.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Im really rooting for him to become a quality 4th liner. Everyone should be. Yeah yeah, horrible value, blah blah blah. Ya know what would make that horrible value even worse? If he became nothing at all for us.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Im really rooting for him to become a quality 4th liner. Everyone should be. Yeah yeah, horrible value, blah blah blah. Ya know what would make that horrible value even worse? If he became nothing at all for us.

Yeah, he'll never win people over, but he's definitely worth an Entry Level Contract IMO. He actually looks like he knows what's going on on the ice, unlike Rinaldo who runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. Whether Hextall wants to go in a different direction remains to be seen.

RJ8812*

Even if he does become a 4th liner, picking him in he 3rd round is still silly. We could have had him much later on in he draft

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
Yeah, he'll never win people over, but he's definitely worth an Entry Level Contract IMO. He actually looks like he knows what's going on on the ice, unlike Rinaldo who runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. Whether Hextall wants to go in a different direction remains to be seen.

Disagree. Tyrell is going to be a fan favourite in Philly when he makes the team as a regular the year after next. He's fast, he hits, he fights to hurt, he can kill penalties and he can score too. He hustles non-stop. People like that stuff...

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Disagree. Tyrell is going to be a fan favourite in Philly when he makes the team as a regular the year after next. He's fast, he hits, he fights to hurt, he can kill penalties and he can score too. He hustles non-stop. People like that stuff...

If his Junior career turns into an NHL one the same way, he becomes everything people with Rinaldo could turn into to.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
To the casual fan? Yes.

On here? No shot.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

He's pretty good in close around the net. He's got some good hands & always knows where to go to get some of those dirty goals. I think he's got the skill to be productive offensively for a 4th liner at the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad