Prospect Info: 2014-15 (pt. 2): Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Goulbourne just knocked some kid's visor off with a punch and then dropped him and probably broke his beak too.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
I hope he can become a decent 4th liner.

Watching it now. Turned the TV on just as his fight began. Popped the kid good and knocked him down. But no gloating. Then as was mentioned, made a really smooth assist in front of the net showing patience with the puck.

He was really good on the PK, is good on the cycle and is just very fast and strong. Does a lot of hitting and agitating but isn't taking bad penalties.

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
Watching it now. Turned the TV on just as his fight began. Popped the kid good and knocked him down. But no gloating. Then as was mentioned, made a really smooth assist in front of the net showing patience with the puck.

He was really good on the PK, is good on the cycle and is just very fast and strong. Does a lot of hitting and agitating but isn't taking bad penalties.

Thanks.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

I must say....he seems to be what they hope Rinaldo could become. An agitator who still has some talent and can PK.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
NAK had a 5 point night in a 10-2 blowout

This needs more love too!

He has points in 14 of his last 16 games..getting 29 points total in those 16 games.

Has 47 points in 38 games this year.

Funny how he rarely gets talked about.

Clown Baby*

I must say....he seems to be what they hope Rinaldo could become. An agitator who still has some talent and can PK.
The problem is this organization shoe-horned Zac Rinaldo into the line-up every single night. He's not defensively responsible (Couturier did all the heavy lifting), he's not good on the penalty-kill (juniors != the pros), and he never had any offensive upside to start with (Luke Schenn has a near identical PPG... in the WHL as a defenseman). Players like Patrick Sharp, Patrick Maroon, and to a lesser extent Tye McGinn did more with less, and were shown the door. I don't get it.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

He has points in 14 of his last 16 games..getting 29 points total in those 16 games.

Amongst u19s in the Q:

11th in goals
12th in points
12th in PPG

Amongst drafted prospects:

4th in goals
6th in points
6th in PPG

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002

As is often mentioned, we have to take offensive production as an overager with a grain of salt. And Rinaldo was a good player in Jr. in terms of PK ability and some display of skill. Still Goulbourne is tough and has decent hands, main attribute is speed. He's smallish but sturdy.

Wilbur*

He's so under the radar, never gets any fanfare. I think his upside is higher than just a 3rd liner.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
It was a BS assist but whatever. The HF scouts won't know the difference. He's been a rock in his own zone though. The reach is unfair. Watching Myers now, they look a lot alike.

When you see the Aube-Kubel goal, you will be convinced the goalie had the over.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I've been watching the Calgary game for about 8 minutes and Sanheim hasn't had a shift yet. Is he hurt? Flyguy? Anyone?

Edit: My mistake. I didn't see Flyguys post. I'm on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad