GDT: 2013 World Junior Championships

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
BC's John Gaudreau with a hat trick in the USA's rout of the Czech. Too bad Grzelczyk is not still on the roster to give Team USA a Boston tandem.

cheg1349

Mar 8, 2006
Cape Cod, MA
Bah, my stupid DVR didn't record the game. I was all excited to come home and watch it after work. Good to see they won tho. When is the next game for the US?

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
That was what I saw.

Swiss defender made minor contact with KoKo, who acted like he had been shot. I hope he stops that sh** before he gets to BOS. Otherwise, I thought he looked very dangerous.

BS call on the RUS PP that tied it as well. Grigorenko drives the goal hard, makes contact with SUI defender and goes down, bodies plow into net, puck goes in after the net was off moorings...

Mysterious slashing call and RUS scores on the PP.

I hate when Marchand dives but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the way he plays otherwise. I think as long as koko performs well in Boston we as fans will overlook a dive or two

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
3 Future Bruins

Canadas-Dougie-Hamilton-Anthony-Camara-and-Malcolm-Subban-try-to-stay-loose-before-Sundays-showdown-Nathan-Denette-CP.jpg

It's funny but this picture ran in almost all the Canadian weekend papers and not one of them mentioned that they were all Bruin prospects. :shakehead

Last edited:

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
these flashback commercials they show in between periods are the worst. I wish we could get TSN's feed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad