GDT: 2013 Training Camp Thread (Camp opens weekend of 1/11; NHL games start 1/19)

Wildturkey12

Do It!
Oct 20, 2010
L.A.
Yes, but we're not going to tell you. ;)

It's "Meet the Players". It's basically a chance to get things signed & spend about 30 seconds talking to a player. Bring 1 or 2 things to get signed. Expect long lines. (Not that I'm complaining. It's free.)

I see, well hopefully in that 30 seconds I can talk one of the players into going to Red Lobster and hanging out with me, my treat.

TwzKing

Nov 19, 2004
NHLPA has ratified the agreement. Still requires signed MOA from both sides.

Ron*

Leslie_s_Key_West_Pix_045_normal.jpg

Elliott Teaford @ElliottTeaford
@Clippers just announced next Saturday's game vs. Washington is at 12:30, so that would mean @LAKingshttps://twitter.com/search?q=#LAKings&src=hash will open their season at 7:30 p.m.

Ron*

1970_thumb_normal.gif

Helene Elliott ‏@helenenothelen
Kings and Clippers have both told me there is NO truth to earlier report of Kings and Clips flipping start times next Sat. Kings still noon

Leslie_s_Key_West_Pix_045_normal.jpg

Elliott Teaford ‏@ElliottTeaford
Told there was a mistake on scoreboard at #Clippers game. No change to LAC start next Sat. So #LAKings still a nooner for opener.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron*

1970_thumb_normal.gif

Helene Elliott @helenenothelen
To recap: we are still waiting for NHL and NHLPA to sign MOU, hoping it comes ASAP. And until MOU is signed by NHL and NHLPA we are SOL as far as getting schedule.

Yup.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Just checked the Wizards' schedule. They have a game on Friday in Denver so they are on the second night of a back-to-back coming into the Clipper game. There is no way they will re-schedule the game. NBA teams (and NHL teams) don't play day games after a night game. You can stop blaming the Clippers now. Just keep blaming the lockout for this. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad