2013 - Out Of Town Scoreboard - Part One - Hockey's Back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
Holy ****, what happened to Capuano? :amazed:

eVRHmsM.jpg

kidney stones on saturday. was hospitalized and what not. looks like he lost some weight.

apice3*

Is it just my TV or has MSG+ not shown the clock for any of the PPs?

apice3*

It's not often a team drafts a player like Hamilton the year they win the Cup. 2010-2011 was a massively good year for the Bruins and not just because they won the Cup.

That's what happens when the Maple Leafs are incompetent.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
It's not often a team drafts a player like Hamilton the year they win the Cup. 2010-2011 was a massively good year for the Bruins and not just because they won the Cup.

Thankfully it's happened for us twice.....too bad that David Hale couldn't have been the trifecta.

That's what happens when the Maple Leafs are incompetent.

I still enjoy how the Leafs were one of the teams that passed on Petr Sykora in 1995. They drafted a hulking defenseman named Jeff Ware. One of the reasons they took Ware was because he was family friends with one of the Leafs braintrust (assistant GM Bill Watters if I recall correctly). Watters gave his personal stamp of approval on Ware.....who would play in 21 career NHL games.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Didn't Bo Jackson's career end because he destroyed his knee/hip on a contact injury?

yea got tackled from behind and dislocated his hip

He did injure his hip but it was discovered during surgery he had Avascular necrosis and thus his hip had to be replaced entirely

Emery was diagnosed with same thing and had to go thru surgery to repair his hip ,, But he will have issues health wise with hip longterm because of disease and surgery to treat disease

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Lindback is so overrated. Lightning will crash and burn with their goaltending, that people are hyping up so much. Their top six offensively is great, their bottom six is average, and their defense is pretty solid, but Lindback is just not a starting NHL goalie right now.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
If their defense even looked remotely NHL caliber right now, it might have actually taken a few more games to see how overwhelming the starting job would be for Lindback.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Yeah...Tampa is pretty bad.

It's

St.Louis-Stamkos-Purcell
Malone-Lecavalier-Conacher
Pouliot-Thompson-Pyatt
Hall-Tyrell-Crombeen

Carle-Hedman
Brewer-Salo
Lee-Ohlund
Bergeron/Taormina

I like their defense, but their bottom six forwards are atrocious. Worse than ours, and that's saying something. I've already said what I need to say about Lindback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad