2008 Born for the 2024 OHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MH

Oct 27, 2023
Just an FYI the stats are what the referees tell the time keeper and they aren't always correct and the tournament refuses to correct them. Just an FYI that the stats need to be taken with a grain of salt

Reactions: arhockey

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Great point. Let's assume Valentini got a point he shouldn't have. So, 6 points.....yep, still leading the tournament.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Quarter Finals are set for Silver Stick.

Oakville Rangers vs Chicago Mission

Penguins Elite vs Bishop Kearney

TJC vs Vaughan

Barrie vs Toronto Marlies

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
I am impressed by this Oakville team.
Matchups confirmed.
PPE vs Vaughan
Oakville vs Marlies

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Offense seemed to dry up for Barrie over the weekend. Shutout twice.

Really hard to get a guage on this team with who they play during the regular season.

How is the Barrie goaltending? Both seem to have great stats, but once again hard to get a true read.

oilers5397

Apr 18, 2023
Offense seemed to dry up for Barrie over the weekend. Shutout twice.

Really hard to get a guage on this team with who they play during the regular season.

How is the Barrie goaltending? Both seem to have great stats, but once again hard to get a true read.
It’s not bad actually. It is a bit of selfish play I think from them try and do it themselves to much

Barrie ... crazed parents be calling for coach’s head lol
One of the better players on the team has a bit of that… He was not happy at that game yesterday and was showing it very vocally

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
It’s not bad actually. It is a bit of selfish play I think from them try and do it themselves to much
I obviously wasn't there, but I'm surprised a quick goalie change wasn't made when the Marlies popped 3 quick ones back to back in the 1st. Goalies fault or not, you need to try something to change momentum.

In regards to selfish play, I think these double digit wins in regular season are creating some bad habits.

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
How’s braidy wassilyn doing this year? If he pretty much the consensus #1 pick? What player comparison would he have?

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Screenshot_20231126_170144_Chrome.jpg
Silver stick point leaders

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Parker Vaughan for Elgin should definitely go in the first round. But yeah, Alliance as a whole might be weaker than usual.

digicamo

Mar 31, 2023
Just wait for the 09 age group. Very weak.
The 09 group is stronger than the 08 group IMO. Both groups lack first round talent behind a few big names but the 09s will be deeper with a higher number of second, third and fourth rounders.

Chawbadoo07

Nov 2, 2013
Anyone hearing anything about what going on in Barrie? Coaching staff has apparently been fired

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad