2008 Born for the 2024 OHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
I totally agree with you. It is just facts about him that’s all I was saying. I have no idea what the full story is at all,I just heard he had been on lots of teams.
thats something that ohl teams can dig into, not really sure if ohl fans care that much.

Bradenr08

May 3, 2023
Watched first 2 periods of NN vs Halton last night. 1-0 NN when I left. Great goaltending on both sides as lots of chances. Halton possessed a bit more of the play. Otterman looks very big out there and is a force when he has the puck. Kindree also looked good, lots of hustle and very smart. For NN Babin looked solid on the back end and had lots of offensive opportunities. Gilby also looked fairly good for NN. Story of what I seen was definitely 2 goalies having very good games.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
CCM Chicago World Invite Schedule released for next weekend. 15U Supertacks division teams:
Carolina Premier
Chicago Fury
Pittsburgh Vengeance
Team Wisconsin
Carolina Jr. Hurricanes
Central Ontario Wolves
Madison Capitals
Windy City Storm
Belle Tire
Team Illinois
Team MN Blue Ox
TPH Florida Alliance
Chicago Mission
Oakland Jr. Grizzlies
SHAHA Panthers
Windsor Spitfires

Not as strong a field as I had hoped. I think Chicago Mission is good, but not sure about the rest.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
CCM Chicago World Invite Schedule released for next weekend. 15U Supertacks division teams:
Carolina Premier
Chicago Fury
Pittsburgh Vengeance
Team Wisconsin
Carolina Jr. Hurricanes
Central Ontario Wolves
Madison Capitals
Windy City Storm
Belle Tire
Team Illinois
Team MN Blue Ox
TPH Florida Alliance
Chicago Mission
Oakland Jr. Grizzlies
SHAHA Panthers
Windsor Spitfires

Not as strong a field as I had hoped. I think Chicago Mission is good, but not sure about the rest.
I think there's a better tournament this weekend in Detroit, no? Little Caesars?

MH

Oct 27, 2023
Little Caesars invite is this weekend in Detroit. JRC, Mission, Little Caesars, Oakville ans Honey Baked. See the JRC 08 Instagram.

Vaughan Kings 08 play Shattuck-St Mary's Nov 3 at 3:45 pm, Nov 4 at 2:15 pm and Nov 5 at 10 am. All games at Ford Performance Centre (Etobicoke).

Reactions: Isaac Nootin

MH

Oct 27, 2023
Can't find any mention of one.
Meant to reply. Little Caesars invite is this weekend in Detroit. JRC, Mission, Little Caesars, Oakville and Honey Baked. See the JRC 08 Instagram.

Vaughan Kings 08 play Shattuck-St Mary's Nov 3 at 3:45 pm, Nov 4 at 2:15 pm and Nov 5 at 10 am. All games at Ford Performance Centre (Etobicoke).

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Meant to reply. Little Caesars invite is this weekend in Detroit. JRC, Mission, Little Caesars, Oakville and Honey Baked. See the JRC 08 Instagram.

Very nice.

#1 JRC and #6 Oakville in Ontario

VS.

#3 Caesers, #4 Mission and #20 Honeybaked in the USA

Then #2 Vaughan vs #1 Shattucks

Petey3329

May 27, 2008
Watched NCP vs Oshawa yesterday -

Honestly was a great game both teams played with intensity and both goalies were absolutely stellar. Witnessing the 3 on 3 OT for the first time really showcased some skill.

Oshawa -

Barton as advertised very strong game good two way defender.

Smith was also a solid option on D and had great puck skills especially his first pass.

NCP -

Larmon had a strong game. Very poised with the puck.

Tulk had a strong game, great front net presence.

Game finished 2-2 and was exciting from start to finish, both goalies made some highlight reel saves and kept the game interesting.

MH

Oct 27, 2023
Some results from the weekend:

JRC: lost 1-0 to Mission, tied 2-2 with Honeybaked, tied 3-3 with Little Caesars, tied 2-2 with Oakville.

Oakville: tied JRC 2-2, lost 6-4 to Honeybaked, beat Little Caesars 6-2, lost 6-2 to Mission.

Markham Majors went 1-4 at Eastern Exposure. Standings and Statistics (to the extent the statistics are accurate) are here:

Allianceguy07

May 22, 2023
Kitchener Ontario
Alliance Rankings:
London 6-0-1
EMC 5-0-0
Windsor 4-0-0
Chatham 3-1-0
SCP 3-3-0
Cambridge 2-3-1
Waterloo 1-2-1
Kitchener 1-4-0
Lambton 1-4-0
HPL 0-4-1
99ers 0-5-0
a team that shocks me is HPL with kipfer and radford going 0-4 i thought they were gonna be at the top of the alliance this year but they might not make ohl cup, emc is having a massive start to the season going 5-0. with parker vaughn and slaght. i think they will win the alliance this year. london has some good players. dean,cunningham,doxtater,coomber. they have massive defences probably top 5 in ontario my opinion they will be the runner up for the alliance.
Points Rankings: Top 5
GP G A Pts
Seth Coomber 8 5 7 12
Parker Vaughn 6 5 6 11
Eric Frossard 8 2 8 10
Blake Builder 8 5 4 9
Raider Doxtater 8 0 8 8

Krangers08

Sep 11, 2023
Alliance Rankings:
London 6-0-1
EMC 5-0-0
Windsor 4-0-0
Chatham 3-1-0
SCP 3-3-0
Cambridge 2-3-1
Waterloo 1-2-1
Kitchener 1-4-0
Lambton 1-4-0
HPL 0-4-1
99ers 0-5-0
a team that shocks me is HPL with kipfer and radford going 0-4 i thought they were gonna be at the top of the alliance this year but they might not make ohl cup, emc is having a massive start to the season going 5-0. with parker vaughn and slaght. i think they will win the alliance this year. london has some good players. dean,cunningham,doxtater,coomber. they have massive defences probably top 5 in ontario my opinion they will be the runner up for the alliance.
GP G A Pts
Seth Coomber 8 5 7 12
Parker Vaughn 6 5 6 11
Eric Frossard 8 2 8 10
Blake Builder 8 5 4 9
Raider Doxtater 8 0 8 8
Sean Dietrich is running that team. Whatever happened in Waterloo when him and the staff were replaced out of no where in the middle of the season

Hockeynut680

May 7, 2023
Alliance Rankings:
London 6-0-1
EMC 5-0-0
Windsor 4-0-0
Chatham 3-1-0
SCP 3-3-0
Cambridge 2-3-1
Waterloo 1-2-1
Kitchener 1-4-0
Lambton 1-4-0
HPL 0-4-1
99ers 0-5-0
GP G A Pts
Seth Coomber 8 5 7 12
Parker Vaughn 6 5 6 11
Eric Frossard 8 2 8 10
Blake Builder 8 5 4 9
Raider Doxtater 8 0 8 8
Alliance will be incredibly right after the first two teams from the looks of it. Naming Cunningham as one of those 4 is a stretch considering he isn't even in their top 4 D. Hicks is their best D and it's not really close.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Alliance will be incredibly right after the first two teams from the looks of it. Naming Cunningham as one of those 4 is a stretch considering he isn't even in their top 4 D. Hicks is their best D and it's not really close.
Eric Frossard (D) LDN out to a hot start, 11 points in 9 games.

oilers5397

Apr 18, 2023
Alliance Rankings:
London 6-0-1
EMC 5-0-0
Windsor 4-0-0
Chatham 3-1-0
SCP 3-3-0
Cambridge 2-3-1
Waterloo 1-2-1
Kitchener 1-4-0
Lambton 1-4-0
HPL 0-4-1
99ers 0-5-0
GP G A Pts
Seth Coomber 8 5 7 12
Parker Vaughn 6 5 6 11
Eric Frossard 8 2 8 10
Blake Builder 8 5 4 9
Raider Doxtater 8 0 8 8
Is Vaughn playing that good of hockey? Or he is just getting lucky bounces because he has been hot since London tournament

bmoorescout

Sep 27, 2023
Alliance Rankings:
London 6-0-1
EMC 5-0-0
Windsor 4-0-0
Chatham 3-1-0
SCP 3-3-0
Cambridge 2-3-1
Waterloo 1-2-1
Kitchener 1-4-0
Lambton 1-4-0
HPL 0-4-1
99ers 0-5-0
GP G A Pts
Seth Coomber 8 5 7 12
Parker Vaughn 6 5 6 11
Eric Frossard 8 2 8 10
Blake Builder 8 5 4 9
Raider Doxtater 8 0 8 8
I have to disagree with you. I believe LJK is better because Elgin isn’t a well rounded team. They have no depth at forward and inconsistent goalies. Knights have the best goalies in alliance and have 2 defensemen in frossard and hicks who are both top 5 at their position. The game this weekend will show who’s better

GTHLU18

Jul 10, 2023
Newmarket
I have to disagree with you. I believe LJK is better because Elgin isn’t a well rounded team. They have no depth at forward and inconsistent goalies. Knights have the best goalies in alliance and have 2 defensemen in frossard and hicks who are both top 5 at their position. The game this weekend will show who’s better
Knights have no forward depth who do they have? No big goal scorers or consistency in there players. Whitby smoked them in the Wendy. Alliance is weak all together both teams will be lucky to rank in the top 20 this year neither have a chance at the OHL CUP

Last edited:

bmoorescout

Sep 27, 2023
Knights have no forward depth who do they have? No big goal scorers or consistency in there players. Whitby smoked them in the Wendy. Alliance is weak all together both teams will be lucky to rank in the top 20 this year neither have a chance at the OHL CUP
Emc made the finals in Wendy Duffton they will definitely rank in the top 10. Vaughan is a top 5 player in Ontario so far this year. London have dean and doxator who are underrated not to mention they have dominated every team in alliance they’ve played. You should come to the games mate because you’d seen how good they are.

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
I wouldn't say a 3-1 score is smoking them. A couple bounces each way and the score could've been reversed. LJK also didn't start their #1 goalie in Durno.

Hockeynut680

May 7, 2023
Emc made the finals in Wendy Duffton they will definitely rank in the top 10. Vaughan is a top 5 player in Ontario so far this year. London have dean and doxator who are underrated not to mention they have dominated every team in alliance they’ve played. You should come to the games mate because you’d seen how good they are.
I wouldn't say 3-2 & 2-2 against HP or 3-2 against Cambridge domination

GTHLU18

Jul 10, 2023
Newmarket
They may be beating the Alliance teams but for the 2008 group the league isn't that strong the league is being lead by a kid I never heard of up until lately followed by Vaughan. Doxtator hasn't scored yet and Dean doesn't seem to be doing much either at ther moment. I'll be watching some of there games at the Whitby and Toronto tournaments and see for myself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad