GDT: #2 Devils vs Flyers: Can We Get An Encore

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Haha...you're die hard man!

*jerk*

trololo.gif

Trololo.

MartysBetterThanYou

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
Yeah, it's an hour from 7A and 8 to the Rock, so exit 4's going to be quite the trek.

But Toms River is Rags+Devs country and it's 75 miles from the Garden.

Toms River is that way because much of the population is transplants from North Jersey and Staten Island. It is an NYC exurb. People who because of large family or personal preference need big, cheap houses that they couldn't afford closer in live here, trading real estate prices for a longer commute. Going to Philly from Toms River involves rural backroads. No highway from Ocean County to Camden/Philly. NYC has the Parkway as well as the North Jersey Coast Line.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
@RichKrezwick: SOLD OUT tonight for @NHLDevils vs Flyers @PruCenter and only scattered seats for Friday vs Capitals. #DropThePuck

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
Just switched my clarinet lessons to tomorrow...now I can get down to the area a little earlier.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Haha EVERY section in the lower bowl has 10-15 seats available.
Some together too. One of the club sections is half empty.

MartysBetterThanYou

Jan 15, 2013
New Jersey
My guess is they have few enough seats available that they expect between walk-ups and the $10 ticket line and a few strategic "surprise free upgrades" to fill most of those seats, so they are calling it a sellout.

gomek

Jul 10, 2007
Puck Wanted

Hey, for anyone going to the game.. can someone grab me an extra free-be puck at the end of the game and message me if you get one (an extra that is).

I'll gladly trade you some other free-be stuff or Devils goods I have gotten at the games and pay for postage both ways (if I'm unable to meet up a a game or something to swap)

Thanks in advance..

Richer 44

Jan 15, 2009
Whitehouse, NJ
Ill be there tonight! Haven't missed a home opener since they moved to the Rock in 2007! Lets exploit the crap out of their junky D and goalies

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Hey, for anyone going to the game.. can someone grab me an extra free-be puck at the end of the game and message me if you get one (an extra that is).

I'll gladly trade you some other free-be stuff or Devils goods I have gotten at the games and pay for postage both ways (if I'm unable to meet up a a game or something to swap)

Thanks in advance..

you can have mine, if i dont whip it at someone boo-ing bernier

Devilsfan2326

Oct 4, 2011
I sure hope Larsson plays soon! I'd like to see a healthy 25-32 games out of him. Get this kid's blood pumping and keep his wheels going.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
Figures that a Juventus supporter would say that.

AC/DC or nothing at all (until Rock and Roll Part II anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad