GDT: #2 Devils vs Flyers: Can We Get An Encore

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLHockeyKnight

IMA Real American
Apr 19, 2006
North Central Jersey
Hey, for anyone going to the game.. can someone grab me an extra free-be puck at the end of the game and message me if you get one (an extra that is).

I'll gladly trade you some other free-be stuff or Devils goods I have gotten at the games and pay for postage both ways (if I'm unable to meet up a a game or something to swap)

Thanks in advance..

you can have mine, if i dont whip it at someone boo-ing bernier

When he whips it at me, I'll do my best to catch it and send it to you.

(Kidding, I'm not going. Although I wish I was.)

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
Hope Feb 5th against the Rangers is packed, since I just bought my tickets!

I know we already played, but the frigging two days off made it feel like a dream. I'm so excited to see what else this team can do.

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
Hope Feb 5th against the Rangers is packed, since I just bought my tickets!

I know we already played, but the frigging two days off made it feel like a dream. I'm so excited to see what else this team can do.

It'll be packed with Rags jerseys. Sea of blue brah.

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
The guy in the next cubicle over from me has been chanting "Let's Go Flyers" in that stupid sing song way they do it...PLEASE WIN DEVILS!!!

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
This makes me happy

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
In 76 career games vs. Flyers, Patrik Elias has 33 goals and 75 pts. Ilya Kovalchuk has 22 goals and 43 pts. in 45 career games vs. Flyers.

NC107*

LGD but I am a realist the Flyers have lost 2 and can't afford to lose 3 with only a 48 game seasom so it will be a very hard fought game there will be injuries.

Good luck Devils.

Czech Trio

Aug 29, 2009
Devils have got to want it. They need to set the tone not let the Flyers dictate early. EXPOSE EXPOSE EXPOSE! LETS GO DEVILS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad