GDT: #2 Devils vs Flyers: Can We Get An Encore

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This will be a good test to see if we can score more than a couple goals. We sucked against Bryz last year in the regular season. Also will be a good test to see how our defense holds up against one of the strongest teams offensively in the league.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
LOL @ Janssen with the middle of the net snipe after the commercial break.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
According to Milbury, DeBoer told him that the Devils were ditching the aggressive forecheck and going back to the trap. LOL.

What? Is this serious?

Also what's the Parise boners for? The guy scored ONE goal, and it was the ONLY goal of the game. They needed Harding to shut out Dallas. What's he gonna score a goal every game?

darbosh

Feb 21, 2004
What? Is this serious?

Also what's the Parise boners for? The guy scored ONE goal, and it was the ONLY goal of the game. They needed Harding to shut out Dallas. What's he gonna score a goal every game?
It was mostly "blah blah emotional leader hardest worker blah." They also said Clarkson needs to score 30 again this year. Great analysis.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
This will be a good test to see if we can score more than a couple goals. We sucked against Bryz last year in the regular season. Also will be a good test to see how our defense holds up against one of the strongest teams offensively in the league.

I forgot about the struggles against Bryzaster last year in the regular season. The humongous big universe works in mysterious ways sometimes I guess

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I forgot about the struggles against Bryzaster last year in the regular season. The humongous big universe works in mysterious ways sometimes I guess

Usually it was because we didn't show up to play. They were some of our flattest games of the year. One of the game Kovy said something like ''I could have stopped most of our shots today, there was no screens or deflections'' Somehow when Bobrovsky happened to be in net we won every time. Both of Bryz's shutouts last year against us, you probably could have thrown in a junior league goaltender, and he still would have gotten the shutouts.

Poni (In his first game with us) got the only goal for us against Bryz last year. And he had already scored a few on him before that with Carolina last year. Even in the game Bob was pulled, and Bryz came in for relief we didn't score against him. And the Flyers almost came back too.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Wow, I agree with Milbury about something. I'm curious though, if he was talking about Gomer or San Jose when he brought up the land of the underacheivers.

AZNDevil

Yay band.
Jul 30, 2010
Tennessee
Tom Gulitti ‏@Fireandicegame
Devs' starters: Carter-Gionta-Bernier; Greene-Fayne; Brodeur. Flyers' starters: ; L. Schenn-Timonen; Bryzgalov.

Starting the 4th line? I'm okay with this.

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
My trademark mascot gif made the front page. Huzzah!

Means I need to up my game.

kovy_bryz_bear.gif

clarkie_troll_plank.png

stealthestick.gif

akeem_and_slick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad