GDT: #2 Devils vs Flyers: Can We Get An Encore

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Is he a fighter? Curious if Janssen is gonna scrap with someone, Simmonds would be dumb to go with Cam cause Cam is a 4th liner while Simmonds is a 2nd liner

He can fight but Cam would absolutely kill him. Philly doesn't really have any heavyweights besides Shelley and Sestito, and they both don't play. Watch for Clarkson to fight Simmer or Hartsy though.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I hope Clarkson doesn't fight anyone unless he really needs to. With how our forwards look right now, having him in the box for five minutes for a meaningless fight is a waste.

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
Yeah thats why Cam's gotta do it, but Im glad Rinaldo isn't in the lineup, just when Avery leaves another pest is inserted into the Atlantic

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Stefan Matteau first one on ice again today for Devils morning skate.

Man, I love this kid!

He stole Janssen's schtick. :laugh:

Good to see him making the effort though.

This makes me happy

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
In 76 career games vs. Flyers, Patrik Elias has 33 goals and 75 pts. Ilya Kovalchuk has 22 goals and 43 pts. in 45 career games vs. Flyers.

I've said it before, Patty needs to change his name to Comcast, because he owns the Flyers.

Hopefully we don't fight just to get them frustrated like we did in the playoffs and draw some penalties

I agree. DeBoer needs to keep them playing the disciplined style that got us far in the playoffs. Don't take stupid penalties, don't stoop to the Flyers' level if they start playing dirty.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
I've said it before, Patty needs to change his name to Comcast, because he owns the Flyers.

He's caused that franchise so much pain. Lifting up McGillis's stick and jamming the GWG home in Game 7 in 2000 with like two minutes remaining... legendary.

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
With Rinaldo out does that mean we will see Shelley or does he even play for them anymore?
Too bad Rinaldo is too much of a plug to crack the lineup. I would have enjoyed watching Cam beat him to a pulp for last year.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Flyers are pissed and our team is still a work in progress. Plus we always disappoint in the home opener. I expect us to get slapped around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad