GDT: 2/16/16 - 7:30PM EDT - San Jose VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Well, we got a chance there... but we need to force the play in front more. We need some heavy presence in front to screen, more than we have.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I dunno what it is about the PP, it just sometimes feels as if the team don't really know what they are doing, they are just skating around, making a lot of passes and skating into eachother, and they hardly ever shot the puck.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We need more urgency, we cannot afford to lose this game at all, nothing but two points tonight just can't happen or we will be out of the playoffs because right now we're haning into the final WC spot and there is a lot of teams that want it that are actually able to win games and score goals which we seem to have forgotten how to do.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I want anger, I want fire, I want urgency and I want goals, come on now Tampam don't make me regret being up tonight.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
No sign of Carle since the latest blunder ended up in the back of our net.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
If we were to waive Carle, how would that look against the cap if he either got climed or went down to the AHL?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Again with us leading SOG but being down, makes one wonder how bad our SOG really are.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I feel like sticking pins in my eyes when 25 takes the ice. I mean, you'd think after every night he plays and causes like 2 goals against, you'd waive him. Or trade him for an imaginary 8th, but not keep playing him. It's terrible. What's worse is this guy made it to the NHL when some local guys skate better and have better shots.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I'd rather our team have the bubonic plague than Matt Carle in the line-up. Yeah, seriously. At least 2/3rds of our guys could survive the plague, nobody survives #25 but the other team.

Victhor Ollesson

Dec 30, 2014
Florida
I feel like sticking pins in my eyes when 25 takes the ice. I mean, you'd think after every night he plays and causes like 2 goals against, you'd waive him. Or trade him for an imaginary 8th, but not keep playing him. It's terrible. What's worse is this guy made it to the NHL when some local guys skate better and have better shots.
I hope he sends Pronger nice Christmas presents every year, and says thank you for the big contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad