GDT: 2/16/16 - 7:30PM EDT - San Jose VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That kid can shoot. How he doesn't have more goals is beyond me.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Goal!!

Paquette!!

So Cally and Paquette scores in the same game, this is some kind of sorcery.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Not giving up, just knowing how our team plays this season.

Now well see zero urgency from the team because who needs that.

Now don't get me wrong, we might be able to turn things around but if we do then everyone needs to step up on both ends of the ice and work their a**es off.

And also they need to stop shoting the puck into the goalies chest, won't scoring anything doing that and we've been doing it a lot since the Ottawa game and have gotten nothing from it so the fact that the team keeps doing it disturbs me.

Yeah, but to be fair, you were ****ed off all of last season too. ;)

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
God Carle is so lackadaisical out there. Does anyone remember back when Boucher benched him for pretty much an entire game after going slow motion after a play that would have resulted in an icing that instead led to a goal?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
God Carle is so lackadaisical out there. Does anyone remember back when Boucher benched him for pretty much an entire game after going slow motion after a play that would have resulted in an icing that instead led to a goal?

Oh, I like that, give Cooper those notes on Carle and take away whatever he has written down now that makes him play him.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Cally's playing like it's the end of the 2014 season.

Even Stamkos looks like he's turned back the clock a bit. More reckless with his crashing.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
This "showcasing" of Carle is a big joke, the league is laughing at us. No way anybody is interested in such a bum.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This "showcasing" of Carle is a big joke, the league is laughing at us. No way anybody is interested in such a bum.

I kept saying after last years playoffs that we should have just showcased that hit on Kreider over and over and pretend that he does that a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad